End Of USA Dominance - Nails In The Dollar Standard's Coffin

the next world currency will not come from any one nation. it will be a global currency...

the endgame is near

Can you please elaborate on this? I would love to understand your theory behind this.

As far as precious metals go, it's always a good idea to have some, especially if you can buy low.

also, lets say I purchase 100 oz of gold tomorrow. Next week the economy crashes and my 100oz of gold is worth double what I paid, what do I do? Sell the gold? to who and how?

Last edited:
we should all purchase bitcoins so that the value goes up and I can cash out before bitcoin dies....

also, lets say I purchase 100 oz of gold tomorrow. Next week the economy crashes and my 100oz of gold is worth double what I paid, what do I do? Sell the gold? to who and how?

Exactly.

Ive yet gotten an understanding of this.....even before watching this vid.

It'll have value in a foreign market. Eventually someone will come by asking for it, they'll pay a lower market value until others come around and change the market. Those shops were Mel Brooks'n the prospectors because the prospectors had no market for gold in and of itself, can't eat it, can't wear it, nor can you use it for tools...but it does have trade value. Why does it have good trade value? In modern times its used for computers and space travel...in the past, because it had no practicle function, aliens.

Back
Top Bottom