Ender's Game - 11.1.13 - New Clip!

Didn't like the book (I didn't read it in high school, only in an adolescent lit class in college)

Will probably see the movie though

pimp.gif
 Loved reading the book the second time, makes you appreciate it that much more

To be honest with you... :lol: im not familiar with this at all,but it looks interesting.

Can someone put me on real quick?

I remember a thread a few years ago where jimmies were rustled to the MAX because there were a good number of NTers that had never heard of one book in particular (I don't remember the name of it). I say all that to say...

there is no need to be upset.

Set in Earth's future, the novel presents an imperiled humankind who have barely survived two conflicts with the Formics (an insectoid alien species; normally called "Buggers" by most of the population). These aliens show an ant-like group behavior, and are very protective of their leader, much like Earth ants protecting their queen. In preparation for an anticipated third invasion, an international fleet maintains a school to find and train future fleet commanders. The world's most talented children, including the novel's protagonist, Ender Wiggin, are taken at a very young age to a training center known as the Battle School. There, teachers train them in the arts of war through increasingly difficult games including ones undertaken in zero gravity in the Battle Room, where Ender's tactical genius is revealed.

Card is co-producing this film so I have high hopes :pimp:

Last edited:
Looks eh, but I'll add it to my watch list since it's based on a bestseller.

Back
Top Bottom