Energy Drinks Vol Who else is addicted?

I swear I can't get my day started until I have one. Sometimes I'll have two in a day.

The bad thing is I don't think they even give a boost.... I just really enjoy the taste...NOS ftw!

sick.gif
hell no. I work for monster energy and i get 20 cases a month though, so i got sick of em pretty quick

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I swear I can't get my day started until I have one. Sometimes I'll have two in a day.

The bad thing is I don't think they even give a boost.... I just really enjoy the taste...NOS ftw!
Sounds like you really are addicted to caffeine. It's ok, a lot of people are, including both my parents and a lot of my friends. If they're not giving you a boost any more, it means you've built up a tolerance to caffeine.

Sorry for the Dr. Phil input.
laugh.gif
To answer your question, OG Redbull ftw
pimp.gif

Red Bull is the best tasting but its too expensive, plus we don't sell it at best buy
roll.gif

IDk though, one of the first times I ever started with energy drinks I had 4 in like an hour in a half when I had to write a paper, and fell asleep shortly after
smile.gif

i only drink them like once month or once every other month. i drink MONSTER

How about 5-Hour Energy? A co-worker bought me one once... had me feeling crazy

I've been drinking one a day for over a year...

It's cause I get those 30 packs from Costco, but I'm getting sick of Rockstar so I might stop.

i am addicted to them, and the problem is, i know i am and i cant stop, they were giving red bulls away for free in iraq and every since then, i've been hooked. they dont give me energy anymore, i just drink for the taste

Originally Posted by bjamez20

sick.gif
hell no. I work for monster energy and i get 20 cases a month though, so i got sick of em pretty quick
damn, lucky son of a gun
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Monster is the best energy drink period, if it wasnt bad i could easily drink 10+ cans a day easily.

Used to be. But that stuff is really, really bad for you.

Worse than soda.

Back
Top Bottom