Energy Drinks Vol Who else is addicted?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Used to be. But that stuff is really, really bad for you.

Worse than soda.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

i got addicted to fruit punch flavored rockstar. when i stopped drinking it i swear i went through some sort of withdrawal problems

5 hour energy is pretty good, gets my hand shaking like crazy when i take my finals
laugh.gif

i'm not addicted to them, but i drink them before i take a midterm or final.

Ya'll know that Energy drinks are nothing but basically high caffeine soda right?

Taurine doesn't do anything, and Guarana gets metabolized to caffeine in your system.

how i know it works is when i gotta pee....but just start drinking those green veggie/fruit juice drinks instead.

there is also that energy drink by Hansens which doesn't have high fructose corn syrup called RUMBA - orange juice w vitamins and caffeine. last place i saw it was the 99 cent store. not sure where else they sell it retail
2008721141260.rumba.JPG

4138741590.jpg

FTW, I was drping a lot of cash on energy drinks before I disovered this stuff.

...True caffine addcict, btw.

not gonna lie. i had legit caffine withdraws freshman year after i went thru a 24 pack of red bull during finals week. has the WORST headache. but then i found out the wonders of aderall.

I used to drink monsters like water back in the day. But it got a little too expensive so i stopped. Ill still cop a 4 pack every now and then but never a case like i used to.

--I been drinkin Red Bull all week.
--Fiending it then having it is appreciated. A cold Red Bull...
pimp.gif

--The crash is unappreciated though.

Back
Top Bottom