Entourage anyone?

iblink

Banned
Any of you guys watch this series? Back at home, I didn't have HBO, but when I got to school, my room mate put me onto the shoes. I think it'spretty good. Kinda makes you wonder if Hollywood's really like that.

I've been catching episodes online and so far I'm mid way through season 2. Ari's still around for now. Spoilers?

been meaning to watch it, ive heard good things, but im still stuck on "Curb Your Enthusiasm". its the best thing for fans of seinfeld that neverrecovered from them leaving.

GREAT Last season. When they took that private jet with Kanye
pimp.gif

I have Seasons 1-3 on DVD and Season 4 on the PS3 so I'm gooooood... Can't wait for it to come back

^there was actually a clip posted on NT that showed E and bow wow driving around together. bow wow is probably E's new client.

btw: i think E is the sorriest character on the show. i think he sucks at acting. and who the hell walks away from Sloane? idiot.

Originally Posted by treewing

I have Seasons 1-3 on DVD and Season 4 on the PS3 so I'm gooooood... Can't wait for it to come back
How do you get it on PS3?

Bow Wow is E's new client who happens to be a standup comedian...? Whatever, I just want it to come back already...

Originally Posted by iBlink

download on the comp. upload it on the ps3. that's what i did for the wire.
SMH at bow wow being in the show for more than 1 episode next season. just kinda glad that dude ain't playing himself.

Bow Wow is E's new client who happens to be a standup comedian...? Whatever, I just want it to come back already...
really?
smh.gif

but i agree, i just want this show to come back already.

do you guys think they filmed all the episodes already?
if not, i wonder if they can sneak in a Lakers finals cameo
pimp.gif

I DL'ed season 4 using a torrent and then I put them on a USB flash drive to put em on the PS3... I love that thing...

Any of you guys watch this series? Back at home, I didn't have HBO, but when I got to school, my room mate put me onto the shoes. I think it's pretty good. Kinda makes you wonder if Hollywood's really like that.

from personal experience, i can tell you hollywood is like that and then some

Looking forward to Season 5, I have to get my fix of Entourage on re-runs. I'm on season 3 right now for the 3rd time. I really didn't like season 4,so I hope 5 is gonna pick up the slack.

damn, i lost my dvd copies that i had on my computer. must have deleted them, but im pheenin for them now

Love this show, if Ari leaves, I will boycott though lol. He's for sure the life of the show as far as those unexpected lines

I think it's pretty good. Kinda makes you wonder if Hollywood's really like that.
I have some family who work in the biz and they say that it is pretty accurate. What they really get right is how people in SoCal, who have money live.

Back
Top Bottom