::::::: ENTOURAGE: "BOTTOMS UP" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

track at the end: http://usershare.net/dh2ix04wt4c2

SOOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

I thought I was trippin when this thread was on page 2 after this ep aired cause it was sick
Good looks on the track.

Ari's about to get %+%$%! in the %$@ hard by Amanda and Lizzie.
smh.gif

Mrs. Gold
eek.gif
pimp.gif

34s54zt.png

E getting it in with Sloan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Drama stays losing.  He's about to commit that
smh.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

I thought I was trippin when this thread was on page 2 after this ep aired cause it was sick
Good looks on the track.

smh.gif

Mrs. Gold
eek.gif
pimp.gif

34s54zt.png

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

i wanted to ask this in the beginning of this season
were they always 30 minute run-time? i could have sworn they used to be hour long eps.
nerd.gif

i wanted to ask this in the beginning of this season
were they always 30 minute run-time? i could have sworn they used to be hour long eps.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by justballin11

i need hbo in my life

You really don't...
I don't have HBO, but i'm still watching the eps on the same night.

- Drama ain't gettin a gig anytime soon.
laugh.gif

- Sloan and E at the end LMAOOOOOOOOO

- when did Danny Tanner get so @+!+$# up?

- Lizzie is gonna cost Ari the NFL... i can see it now.  Unless he rehires her back under some high, ridiculous title.
^^Real talk as I live on West coast i'm able to get the eps before they even air over here. Anyways this episode was really good, Mrs Ari was lookin right, oh and it looks like Ari is gonna have to either dig some dirt on Lizzie to shut her up or somehow rehire her.

i need hbo in my life

You really don't...

- Drama ain't gettin a gig anytime soon.
laugh.gif

- Sloan and E at the end LMAOOOOOOOOO

- when did Danny Tanner get so @+!+$# up?

- Lizzie is gonna cost Ari the NFL... i can see it now.  Unless he rehires her back under some high, ridiculous title.
^^Real talk as I live on West coast i'm able to get the eps before they even air over here. Anyways this episode was really good, Mrs Ari was lookin right, oh and it looks like Ari is gonna have to either dig some dirt on Lizzie to shut her up or somehow rehire her.

I dont know if anyone else caught it but the part where E calls Vince about the meeting, vince says he took a vicodin (sp?) for backpain from the accident in episode 1. Possible drug problem occuring?

I dont know if anyone else caught it but the part where E calls Vince about the meeting, vince says he took a vicodin (sp?) for backpain from the accident in episode 1. Possible drug problem occuring?

i need hbo in my life

You really don't...

true. i didn't have hbo in the beginning of the season, and the only problem really is waiting a little longer to see the episode and you don't get to see the preview of the next episode on streams.  ended up getting hbo back though until i leave for college
ohwell.gif

i need hbo in my life

You really don't...

true. i didn't have hbo in the beginning of the season, and the only problem really is waiting a little longer to see the episode and you don't get to see the preview of the next episode on streams.  ended up getting hbo back though until i leave for college
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

SOOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

Good looks on the track.

smh.gif

Mrs. Gold
eek.gif
pimp.gif

34s54zt.png

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

she got that jenna haze body 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

ari possibly getting sued for sexual harrassment? they said they were coming after him, specifically. 6 months worth of notes on the agency + ari would be pretty damaging to the companys image, especially the man in charge. and that will probably cost the nfl deal as well if its revealed the kind of person he is. 

Originally Posted by JUS3

SOOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

Good looks on the track.

smh.gif

Mrs. Gold
eek.gif
pimp.gif

34s54zt.png

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

she got that jenna haze body 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

ari possibly getting sued for sexual harrassment? they said they were coming after him, specifically. 6 months worth of notes on the agency + ari would be pretty damaging to the companys image, especially the man in charge. and that will probably cost the nfl deal as well if its revealed the kind of person he is. 

Even though Ari always puts up his professional "front" I always get the feeling that his clients and those in the industry in general know how he really is. I can't imagine Lizzy can damage his reputation that much unless she tries to turn it into a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Even though Ari always puts up his professional "front" I always get the feeling that his clients and those in the industry in general know how he really is. I can't imagine Lizzy can damage his reputation that much unless she tries to turn it into a sexual harassment lawsuit.

the real life Ari " Ari Emanhuel" got sued after he merged

same thing with a female employee, but this was a secretary caliming sexual harassment

so it makes sense the story would follow along those lines of a law suit.

in real life the case claimed that the agency would have wild parties during the day and Ari and other agents would smoke weed and drink during business hours.

need less to say Ari won in court and is still king of hollywood in real life

Back
Top Bottom