:::::: ENTOURAGE: "FORE!" 10:30pm ET ::::::

E stays gettin whipped by chicks like whats really good
and hes *****in ova sloan helping smh

Decent episode

roll.gif
@ Turtle hatin on Tom Brady

Then coming around!

Overall tho.. this has been a weak season... preview for next week doesn't look like its getting any better either

and is it me or is Ms.gold acting like a straight B???? like come shes acting like ari himself cheated on her , all stuck up
smh.gif
smh.gif

am i the only one who think E got a point?
laugh.gif

it's true that sloan is just lookin out for him...
but then again she was the one who said they shouldn't be friends anymore, so idk.

Ari client trying to fix his relationship. Hahah Once trust is out of the way, there's no reason to stay. That means ari has to tell his wife whats goingdown.

I thought drama was going to hustle em for a sec.

How is turtle in love with tom brady wife. hahaha

I hope ashley doesnt let E slide for that name mess up. I tired of seeing ashley.

Once i saw how stressed ari was at the begin, i knew he was going to act a fool. haha

I was rollin when Ari swung those clubs at Lloyd!!!! Tom Brady was cool, Turtle's character is coming along nicely
pimp.gif

eek.gif

the driving range / golf tournament scene was filmed at Pacific Palms right off Azusa (for my socal folk)

In fact, I got a view of the hotel right out of my backyard.

If I only knew Sloan would be so close to me, yes stalker
smh.gif

My episode online was only 21 mins and stopped after E said "Sorry Sloan" to Ashley, what happened after that???

^Ashley turns around and tells E that he just called her Sloan and E just goes "oh" then KILLA
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom