eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Haven't seen you in a while.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I get on here a couple times a week. I pretty much just read though. You know I'll be back in full force for the final season come Februarythough
tongue.gif

you know this episode was weak when this thread is only 4 pages. Seriously Bob saved the episode. Entourage needs to advance the damn plot. 7 episodes done andstill a snail's pace. Ari was like a cameo for today. Tsk Tsk. Hope next week picks up.

Anybody peep the homie Lloyd getting more face time than Ari?

Anybody think he could really end up being an agent?

^Yeah no one mentioned this yet, but did we even see Ari today?
smh.gif
One twenty second scene?

I thought it was one of the much better episodes this season. classic entourage imo. No andrew, no ashley. no sloan. saget wanting to have sex in his officestrictly for his memoirs is hilarious. It's weird that meadow soprano is like officially part of the cast. Someone is sniffing turtle's boxers thinkingthat it's vince's.

Plus drama found out that here are some things worse than death... may get interesting.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah but in all seriousness how does bob saget in real life keeps raking in so much dam cash?

bob caking like that?

isn't he an in-demand comedian?
the only comedians getting serious money right now are in the judd apatow camp. Theres no way saget is getting paid that much theses days.Don't get me wrong he's doin just fine, cross country stand up tours, a couple specials, but no agency is gonna go bonkers over signing bob saget

nah but in all seriousness how does bob saget in real life keeps raking in so much dam cash?

he BEEEN had money 1. Americas Funnies Home Videos was all over the nation, internationally distributed. 2. FULL HOUSE. I don't even need to get into that,but yeah, that show is still on tv right now somewhere. Syndication money...is MAAAAJOR money.

Originally Posted by DubA169

bob caking like that?

the only comedians getting serious money right now are in the judd apatow camp.
Yeah, I'm sure Dane Cook, the guys in the Blue Collar Comedy tour, etc. are all wasting away in the poorhouse. Judd Apatow's"camp" is full of comedic actors, not comedians, and they've done more projects without Judd's involvement than with, and they are paid asin-demand actors.

just watched it...one of the better ones this season, but once again, very freaking slowly developed...

it seems like the writers need that 1 hour long pace...this lack of development is unbearable.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

just watched it...one of the better ones this season, but once again, very freaking slowly developed...

it seems like the writers need that 1 hour long pace...this lack of development is unbearable.
I can see where your coming from; but a lot of the shows after the writers strike fell off.
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DubA169

bob caking like that?

the only comedians getting serious money right now are in the judd apatow camp.
Yeah, I'm sure Dane Cook, the guys in the Blue Collar Comedy tour, etc. are all wasting away in the poorhouse. Judd Apatow's "camp" is full of comedic actors, not comedians, and they've done more projects without Judd's involvement than with, and they are paid as in-demand actors.
full house re runs?

Back
Top Bottom