:::::: ENTOURAGE: "RUNNIN' ON E" 10:30pm ET ::::::

2ytzo07.jpg
With production on his next film delayed, Vince searches for ways to amuse himself. Andrew tells Ari he's ended his affair with a co-worker, but Ari has Lloyd keep an eye on him anyway. Drama auditions actresses to play his new love interest on Five Towns; Jamie-Lynn takes Turtle shopping for back-to-school clothes; and a bored E contemplates his next move.

you already know
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

Looks like it's going to be a good episode, however you know there are going to be to regulars that come in here to tell us how bad the episode was and howthe show has fallen off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Looks like it's going to be a good episode, however you know there are going to be to regulars that come in here to tell us how bad the episode was and how the show has fallen off.
laugh.gif
Like clockwork... never fails

Looks like it's going to be a good episode, however you know there are going to be to regulars that come in here to tell us how bad the episode was and how the show has fallen off.
laugh.gif
That is the new cool thing to do on NT now. Go into every entourage thread and post "anyone else think this show has fallen off" or"this show isnt as good as it used to be" or "I dont look forward to this show anymore"

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

laugh.gif
That is the new cool thing to do on NT now. Go into every entourage thread and post "anyone else think this show has fallen off" or "this show isnt as good as it used to be" or "I dont look forward to this show anymore"

laugh.gif
word.... basketball season is over so now all shots have to be thrownat Entourage
grin.gif

I've actually really enjoyed this season. I don't understand how others are complaining so much about it.

On a side note, I met someone who works on the set of Entourage and she actually threw a couple of spoilers out there for me.... Lets just say that it'sgonna be a very eventful season.

A bored E? I thought he said he was interested in Ashley? I assume tonight's episode will go more into that relationship and still focus on what is nextfor E as far as his career goes.

laugh.gif
Last week was bad. People getting mad cause the characters are growing up.

Back
Top Bottom