laugh.gif

EDIT:

smh.gif
@ Klein !+$*@## up.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Ari was way to nice to that $##%$

it makes me sick how nice he is now

I hate it

He seems the same, but i sehim down the road making her into somebody and kicking Andrew to the curb

The relaxing scenes when it's just Vince, E, Drama and Turtle are the best part of the show. Sitting back with an ice cold beer, just thinking about how toenjoy life, that's life itself.
pimp.gif

This may be hard to find, but is there a website that lists all of the songs used for the episodes (even dating back to Season 1)?

Smashley looks like a damn Alien.

...Something about her though, I just can't put my finger on it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

The relaxing scenes when it's just Vince, E, Drama and Turtle are the best part of the show. Sitting back with an ice cold beer, just thinking about how to enjoy life, that's life itself.
pimp.gif

This may be hard to find, but is there a website that lists all of the songs used for the episodes (even dating back to Season 1)?

actually, you can find all the music played (and even at what point in the show) on each episode at the official entourage website on hbo under"music"

Vince has officially become the minor character of this show, and its now all about E and Ari's situations, with Turtle and Drama thrown in there.

not that its a bad thing. Ive always liked E

Back
Top Bottom