Entourage Season 8 Predictions?

So what's gonna happen for season 8?  How many episodes?

I'm gonna say HBO should invest in no more than 8 episodes-  don't let it drag out and lose integrity:  build up on How To Make It instead..

What's gonna happen?

1.  Everything is gonna spill over from season 7, the madness continues
2.  Vince dies
3.  Ari loses the wife, gets caught up in some kind of lawsuit, ends up in some bungalo in the outskirts of Compton
4.  The boys turn into the incompetent losers that they always had been, go back to struggling on the streets of NY

Random thought?  Any parallels to Lebrons 8th season? 
grin.gif

I'm gonna say HBO should invest in no more than 8 episodes-  don't let it drag out and lose integrity:  build up on How To Make It instead..

What's gonna happen?

2.  Vince dies
3.  Ari loses the wife, gets caught up in some kind of lawsuit, ends up in some bungalo in the outskirts of Compton
4.  The boys turn into the incompetent losers that they always had been, go back to struggling on the streets of NY

grin.gif

u know there's gonna be a movie after the final season right? so Vince aint dying. and I doubt Ari will end up in the outskirts of Compton

edit:
- anyways, my predictions are that Vince is gonna have to do community service cause of his cocaine bust, and eventually cleans his act up and gets his career back on track towards the end of the season.

- Drama's cartoon turns out to be a hit.

- Turtle strikes gold with Avion.

- Drama and Turtle move out the house and get their own places

- E knocks up Sloan.

- E and Scott go forth with that thing they were talking about

- Ari either ends up getting the NFL team, OR becomes depressed after his wife leaves him and potentially develops a drinking/gambling problem. or maybe even both

blah blah blah

u know there's gonna be a movie after the final season right? so Vince aint dying. and I doubt Ari will end up in the outskirts of Compton

edit:
- anyways, my predictions are that Vince is gonna have to do community service cause of his cocaine bust, and eventually cleans his act up and gets his career back on track towards the end of the season.

- E knocks up Sloan.

- Ari either ends up getting the NFL team, OR becomes depressed after his wife leaves him and potentially develops a drinking/gambling problem. or maybe even both

blah blah blah

Originally Posted by greatone632

What's gonna happen?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2.  Vince dies[/color] will probably happen on the last episode...

grin.gif
I was seriously just about to post these up. 
smokin.gif

4. Ari actually gets his Football Team...quits the Movie/Entertainment Managing business.
5. Turtle gets his tequila business going and ends marrying ol' girl from Heroes.
6. Drama's gorrila show blows up.
7. E and Sloan gets a divorce because of that "Company Take Over" which will fail.
8. Sloan takes over the business (With the help of Lizzie) and takes over Ari's Company as well. 
9. See No.2 - Sasha gets prego with Vince's kid and show ends..

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by greatone632

What's gonna happen?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2.  Vince dies[/color] will probably happen on the last episode...

grin.gif
I was seriously just about to post these up. 
smokin.gif

4. Ari actually gets his Football Team...quits the Movie/Entertainment Managing business.
5. Turtle gets his tequila business going and ends marrying ol' girl from Heroes.
6. Drama's gorrila show blows up.
7. E and Sloan gets a divorce because of that "Company Take Over" which will fail.
8. Sloan takes over the business (With the help of Lizzie) and takes over Ari's Company as well. 
9. See No.2 - Sasha gets prego with Vince's kid and show ends..

roll.gif
roll.gif

Vince goes to rehab, be logical. They have to clean up his career. And I'll let the rest fall into place. Guys c'mon, it's December, we have at least 7 months 
laugh.gif

Vince goes to rehab, be logical. They have to clean up his career. And I'll let the rest fall into place. Guys c'mon, it's December, we have at least 7 months 
laugh.gif

E and Scott are definitely gonna try to execute their plan, which will probably end miserably.

E and Scott are definitely gonna try to execute their plan, which will probably end miserably.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

edit:

- E knocks up Sloan.

blah blah blah

i would agree but its too storybook.hopefully this isnt another segway season. i know they want to set themselves up for longevity but geez

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

edit:

- E knocks up Sloan.

blah blah blah

i would agree but its too storybook.hopefully this isnt another segway season. i know they want to set themselves up for longevity but geez

Vinny comes back to win an oscar, rids himself of sasha
-In the end they all go in different ways

Vinny comes back to win an oscar, rids himself of sasha
-In the end they all go in different ways

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

idc i just hope theres more sloan

Sloan is
pimp.gif
 X 100000.

my predictions...

Vince cleans up. Has trouble landing roles again.
Dramas show FAILS. back to the drawing board.
either E or Sloan freezes at the alter if they include the wedding in this season.
Turtle gets real serious with his chick (forgot her name). Jaime hits him up randomly and he gets all confused.
Aris wife leaves him. He smashes Lizzy.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

idc i just hope theres more sloan

Sloan is
pimp.gif
 X 100000.

my predictions...

Vince cleans up. Has trouble landing roles again.
Dramas show FAILS. back to the drawing board.
either E or Sloan freezes at the alter if they include the wedding in this season.
Turtle gets real serious with his chick (forgot her name). Jaime hits him up randomly and he gets all confused.
Aris wife leaves him. He smashes Lizzy.

Back
Top Bottom