:::::::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON FINALE: "LOSE YOURSELF" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

Not sure if it's been mentioned....but at the very very last millisecond of the episode, when the cop asks who's coke it is, you can see Drama's body move as if he's about to say something immediately as the camera cuts away. Like people mentioned, I think Drama will take the fall for it and it will cost him his cartoon show. Even though in real life Vince getting busted with coke wouldn't even be that big of a deal to his career...they should be more concerned about Vince's actual life and health and not his movie career.

I also loved the fact that Vince copped himself a Rolls "for being me and not having to listen to you."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I was re-watching the episode and notice Ari saying he would pay off his sister in laws debt. I thought Ari wife was well off? She even gave him money in the previous seasons to finance hie business and start up his agency. I wouldn't she be able to put her kids through school? Just doesn't add up.
goooooooood catch

I was re-watching the episode and notice Ari saying he would pay off his sister in laws debt. I thought Ari wife was well off? She even gave him money in the previous seasons to finance hie business and start up his agency. I wouldn't she be able to put her kids through school? Just doesn't add up.
goooooooood catch

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why is he E getting caught with coke THAT much of a big deal?

Don't Hollywood stars get caught with coke every week? He gets arrested...posts bail...community service...slap on the wrist.

Coke made Robert Downey Jr a better actor.

coke is no big deal if used infrequently imo but that little bag is like an ounce

thats a ******ed amount to just have on you for just you, not to sell or share or whatever

i thought the producers were being dumb with the OD big bags but when vince said the one at the house was a lb it seemed like they knew what they were doing so......dude has a pretty huge habit
Joe you only saying its no big deal because you yourself do cocaine..dont mess with that !#!% anyone else please.

Don't Hollywood stars get caught with coke every week? He gets arrested...posts bail...community service...slap on the wrist.

coke is no big deal if used infrequently imo but that little bag is like an ounce

thats a ******ed amount to just have on you for just you, not to sell or share or whatever

i thought the producers were being dumb with the OD big bags but when vince said the one at the house was a lb it seemed like they knew what they were doing so......dude has a pretty huge habit
Joe you only saying its no big deal because you yourself do cocaine..dont mess with that !#!% anyone else please.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

For one, the whole Sasha Grey drinking enema thing, 
sick.gif

How in the hell did Adrian Grenier sign on board to work with her an entire season? Are there any articles out there saying how/why? She is sickening.

sick.gif

How in the hell did Adrian Grenier sign on board to work with her an entire season? Are there any articles out there saying how/why? She is sickening.

Originally Posted by bkmac

sick.gif

thats the something i was think chick is a nut disposal and shes plain nasty i wouldn't even touch her that must have paid him a lot
and I also think that dude JOE CAMEL is on coke because i remember him saying coke is not that serious in the soulja boy tread too 

dude is probably doing coke right now 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

sick.gif

thats the something i was think chick is a nut disposal and shes plain nasty i wouldn't even touch her that must have paid him a lot
and I also think that dude JOE CAMEL is on coke because i remember him saying coke is not that serious in the soulja boy tread too 

dude is probably doing coke right now 
roll.gif

Kevin Dillon (Entourage) $200,000
Adrian Grenier (Entourage) $200,000 per
Jeremy Piven (Entourage) $350,000

im sure Adrian has good insurance. and im sure he ......once
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, that just bumped the episode from season 5 when they fly back to Queens in failure as my favorite of the entire series...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Walsh pullin' up in that dusty !%! minivan for the intervention.

Yeah, that just bumped the episode from season 5 when they fly back to Queens in failure as my favorite of the entire series...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Walsh pullin' up in that dusty !%! minivan for the intervention.

Originally Posted by Theta

goooooooood catch

I noticed that too. Ari's wife is well-off, but it's obviously not her money since she doesn't work. I think it's her parents' money and maybe the Dad doesn't #@$% with the sister because she is a #@$% up (according to Ari.) or maybe the divorce left her with nothing (that the parents had left her) and so she couldn't put her own kids through expensive private school, and now College. Why would you ask your sister to pay for your kids private school when you have debts?

I think the writers would remember that when penciling in a last-minute appearance in the season finale about the wife's birthday.

Originally Posted by Theta

goooooooood catch

I noticed that too. Ari's wife is well-off, but it's obviously not her money since she doesn't work. I think it's her parents' money and maybe the Dad doesn't #@$% with the sister because she is a #@$% up (according to Ari.) or maybe the divorce left her with nothing (that the parents had left her) and so she couldn't put her own kids through expensive private school, and now College. Why would you ask your sister to pay for your kids private school when you have debts?

I think the writers would remember that when penciling in a last-minute appearance in the season finale about the wife's birthday.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

laugh.gif

Where you getting this info from my brutha?  And that's per episode right?

Originally Posted by roc4life24

laugh.gif

Where you getting this info from my brutha?  And that's per episode right?

When do you guys think next season will be left off from? I can see first episode being like Vince getting out of therapy, and Drama already starting the show... Idk though.

I just can't wait
pimp.gif

When do you guys think next season will be left off from? I can see first episode being like Vince getting out of therapy, and Drama already starting the show... Idk though.

I just can't wait
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom