:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SIX FINALE: "GIVE A LITTLE BIT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

great episode, definitely went off on a high note, nothing too surprising, not to me at least

matt damons crazy as hell calling shots like he's jason bourne in real life, goodwill hunting was a long time ago

and i know its a tv show, but seriously, bono pleading for vince to make a huge donation? i mean how much freakin money does this guy got

Wooooow! One of the best entourage episodes ever. Classic Ari throughout the entire episode. E is the man for getting engaged to Sloan.

Oh and after the credits with Matt Damon was hilarious.

Like I said before, season 6 was just a giant set up for season 7.

Wooooow! One of the best entourage episodes ever. Classic Ari throughout the entire episode. E is the man for getting engaged to Sloan.

Oh and after the credits with Matt Damon was hilarious.

Like I said before, season 6 was just a giant set up for season 7.

Best finale of the series
pimp.gif

Matt Damon
roll.gif

felt like the last episode ever tho.

I honestly thought it was one of the best finales I've seen of the show. A lot happened, could seemed rushed, but this season, the show was more about character development more so than focusing on Vince career only. A lot of people (those people are theones complaining week in and week out) don't understand that.

- Ari was
pimp.gif
as usual. Paintball scene was classic.
- I felt bad for Turtle. It definitely killed him to pass over the UCLA girl (which by the way, quite possibly could be one of the best looking girls I'veever seen). Jaimie looking out for him, but still, feel bad for him.
- Drama getting his own show, and still getting to go to Italy with Vince.
- E engaged to Sloan. I really thought he was going to be a fool and go to Italy with them
laugh.gif
. He better not !#@@ it up, hope she still lets him stay with the boys.

Oh yeah, Matt Damon..hilarious
laugh.gif
, especially after the credits. I lostit when he started crying.

Overall, I realized what this season was about from the beginning, so I wasn't all that disapointed. One thing though, I don't remember ever hearingabout the movie in Italy before tonight, where did I miss that?

I can't wait until Season 7. It's going to be a long winter waiting.

Until then, on behalf of all the Entourage fans on NT, Crank, keep it cool man. Don't do anything drastic.

I cannot wait until next summer (assuming that is when Season 7 comes on)

Ari is the %*%$@%% man...bar none

dude killed the speech with his wife *que the standing ova gif*

dude killed the negations with Terrence

dude killed it with Lloyd

but above all else dude straight up killed them
roll.gif

"i represent john and kate plus 8" BAP BAP BAP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

E is still a slimp

Drama is the man

I feel bad for Turtle

Matt Damon was hilarious

that was by far one of the best episodes in the series history

"In My Lifetime" Jay-Z

*DEAD*

dudes killed it

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I honestly thought it was one of the best finales I've seen of the show. A lot happened, could seemed rushed, but this season, the show was more about character development more so than focusing on Vince career only. A lot of people (those people are the ones complaining week in and week out) don't understand that.

- Ari was
pimp.gif
as usual. Paintball scene was classic.
- I felt bad for Turtle. It definitely killed him to pass over the UCLA girl (which by the way, quite possibly could be one of the best looking girls I've ever seen). Jaimie looking out for him, but still, feel bad for him.
- Drama getting his own show, and still getting to go to Italy with Vince.
- E engaged to Sloan. I really thought he was going to be a fool and go to Italy with them
laugh.gif
. He better not !#@@ it up, hope she still lets him stay with the boys.

Oh yeah, Matt Damon..hilarious
laugh.gif
, especially after the credits. I lost it when he started crying.

Overall, I realized what this season was about from the beginning, so I wasn't all that disapointed. One thing though, I don't remember ever hearing about the movie in Italy before tonight, where did I miss that?

I can't wait until Season 7. It's going to be a long winter waiting.

Until then, on behalf of all the Entourage fans on NT, Crank, keep it cool man. Don't do anything drastic.

I cannot wait until next summer (assuming that is when Season 7 comes on)

remember, Vince had to get his driver's license, he's doing the movie about Ferrari

Originally Posted by avitale8

remember, Vince had to get his driver's license, he's doing the movie about Ferrari
Oh yeah. Was he saying the directors name tonight or someone else? I would have realized if he said "Enzo" or something along thoselines.

gonna download the episode tomorrow. Can't wait to see it, sad that its the last episode of the season.

wow, yuku is killing me over here

but yea, best finale in a while, wow, it had everything

this season has been getting alot of hate, but I REALLY enjoyed it, and like some said, it set up a potential masterpiece for the next one

its been good guys, cant wait for 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I honestly thought it was one of the best finales I've seen of the show. A lot happened, could seemed rushed, but this season, the show was more about character development more so than focusing on Vince career only. A lot of people (those people are the ones complaining week in and week out) don't understand that.
Good to see someone actually gets it. This season, and this show for that matter, is not about Vince. All you dudes whining about the stagnationof the plot lines with Vince's acting career need to stop. They set the show up nicely to move forward. Everyone on the show will have something going onoutside of their connections to Vince. I don't even know why you guys are pressed to see things move forward with Vince, he is the least interestingcharacter on the show (and the worst actor). Anyways, what a great finale and Matt Damon crying at the end had me rollin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

A GIF NEEDS TO BE MADE OF THE PART WHERE THE ELEVATOR DOORS OPEN WIT ARI AND THE PAINTBALL GUN....CLASSIC.

already set the directtv autotune for the next showing just to watch again
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Solid Episode. *Spoiler* I can't believe E was so quick to throwthe rock out to Sloane. dam fool should of taken it slow but at the same time he had to convince her. This is going to ruin the dynamic of the Entourage and E& Sloane= Ari & his wife.

Absolutely amazing episode. Best episode of the season BY FAR, and one of the better episodes of the series.

Now that this season is over, this officially marks the end of summer for me.

Can't wait for season 7. I just wish they make it 16 episodes instead of 12, it seems like this season flew.

Back
Top Bottom