::::::: ENTOURAGE: "Tequila and Coke" 10:30pm ET :::::::

vince was clearly sniffing coke off of glass, what the hell is this the tequila has coke nonsense? avion is a real liquor I doubt they would want to be represented that way

vince was clearly sniffing coke off of glass, what the hell is this the tequila has coke nonsense? avion is a real liquor I doubt they would want to be represented that way

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

im pretty sure thats obvious he snorted coke. and thats just my opinion, like i said, the characters seem to be on a high rather than a buzz after drinking it

im pretty sure thats obvious he snorted coke. and thats just my opinion, like i said, the characters seem to be on a high rather than a buzz after drinking it

probably been discussed before, but anyone else think Lizzie Grant > Ari's wife?

5575_133973509528_23815679528_3114658_5001851_n.jpg

102185576.jpg

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

probably been discussed before, but anyone else think Lizzie Grant > Ari's wife?

102185576.jpg
Nah.
Lizzie's haircut this season kinda throws her off. She still good though but Ari's wife in bed this season > Lizzie's life.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

102185576.jpg
Nah.
Lizzie's haircut this season kinda throws her off. She still good though but Ari's wife in bed this season > Lizzie's life.

Something about Lizzie's look on the show is always off. Like she's downplayed.

I had the same question about Ari. Sure the NFL doesn't want to hire someone whose leaked tapes are explicative, but as a family man? Ari has spoke in that way the length of the show and it is no secret. I feel like I am missing the appeal? Hollywood agent uses sexual, racist, and offensive language/jokes?

Something about Lizzie's look on the show is always off. Like she's downplayed.

I had the same question about Ari. Sure the NFL doesn't want to hire someone whose leaked tapes are explicative, but as a family man? Ari has spoke in that way the length of the show and it is no secret. I feel like I am missing the appeal? Hollywood agent uses sexual, racist, and offensive language/jokes?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

E's assistant > all the girls you guys beast about every week.

This something is going to happen with her.  She is too hot to just sit there

her accent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

E's assistant > all the girls you guys beast about every week.

This something is going to happen with her.  She is too hot to just sit there

her accent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

E's wedding with Sloan. vince gets high as a kite and chaos ensues... just thought that this would make a great episode.

E's wedding with Sloan. vince gets high as a kite and chaos ensues... just thought that this would make a great episode.

E's old assistant (kate mara) > all girls combined
Not really man, she CAN look good but sometimes she looks weird and gremlinish.

E's old assistant (kate mara) > all girls combined
Not really man, she CAN look good but sometimes she looks weird and gremlinish.

Back
Top Bottom