:::::: ENTOURAGE: "THE SORKIN NOTES" 10:30pm ET ::::::

frown.gif

aid in viewing show?

pretty good episode....glad E grew some balls.....andrew klein is a g for that
pimp.gif
.....looking forward to the next episode.....but it isnt till sept 13 right?

Gotta love a good push up bra. Sloan was looking right...**** all mashed up and crawling out her top.

weak.

I mean, who the hell is dumb enough to lose a driver's license when breaking into a house. Was he stuffin underwear into his wallet or somethin?

dam ya'll leaked spoilers left and right to people who didn't see the show. if i were E, I woulda had the drink with sloane to see where her head isat, tell her to get down or lay down, and thn went bak home and piped ashley.

Crazy Episode today!

Klein going nuts
laugh.gif

Sloan looking proper
pimp.gif

Smashly
devil.gif

The Security Team
laugh.gif

Snorkin agreeing to sign
eek.gif

Can't wait for the next episode

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

dam ya'll leaked spoilers left and right to people who didn't see the show. if i were E, I woulda had the drink with sloane to see where her head is at, tell her to get down or lay down, and thn went bak home and piped ashley.
Sounds like a solid gameplan to me.

- Nice episode, and yes I wish Klein ran over his wife... Couple of Notes
- Vince's stalker is a dude,
smh.gif
, but realistically it works. Alot of these deranged stalkers are males.
- As much as I like Sloans character, she does lead Eric on too many times. I like the fact that Eric, at this point in time, is saying bye to her. ERICACTUALLY GREW A PAIR!
- I don't like the fact that Ari, hasn't gone on a real tirade yet and fired anybody
laugh.gif

- Why isn't Vince looking at more scripts
- Isn't Lloyd supposed to be losing weight... it doesn't look like it.
- Can't wait for next week... It's payback time, by trying to steal Lloyd
laugh.gif

soo i looked on wikipedia for the episode number so i could download it and there's apparently only 4 episodes left in the season. There hasnt been anoverall plot...so what are we expecting to find out in the season finale with 4 episodes left? please dont tell me this whole season was based on a stalker.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

soo i looked on wikipedia for the episode number so i could download it and there's apparently only 4 episodes left in the season. There hasnt been an overall plot...so what are we expecting to find out in the season finale with 4 episodes left? please dont tell me this whole season was based on a stalker.

I hope not but this season has really been centered around Eric's career and personal life

I'm hoping/praying/begging Billy Walsh gets into the picture... some how. One can wish

Piven wasn't lying in that tweet...seriously. This was a GREAT episode. I know I'm normally biased but yeah... GREAT %@#@.

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh yay we got to see more of the sloan/ashley/eric BS

what a piece of crap episode. over and over the same goddamn story. This is really the episode jeremy piven is gonna be excited about? Old ari would have fired andrew in jail over the principle. Being jailed during a meeting for running a car through your own house? Waking up in his office are you serious?

You have GOT to be kidding me.
mad.gif

If tonight was the "best they've done so far" then the rest of the season is going to be a trainwreck.

Tonight's episode was painful to watch. Anyone who disagrees has horrible taste.

RIP Entourage, it was good while it lasted.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

If tonight was the "best they've done so far" then the rest of the season is going to be a trainwreck.

Tonight's episode was painful to watch. Anyone who disagrees has horrible taste.

RIP Entourage, it was good while it lasted.
i wouldnt say it was horrible to watch, but yea... definately not a great episode (or season for that matter...)

I liked the episode the part were andrew and his wife are arguing hiswife=mines in 20 years
laugh.gif
she was going nuts i understand how it feels when women do things like that that was like that was one of the realest arguments iveseen on television.. i think i woulda drove my car through the living room too (not that quick) maybe after a few weeks)

I totally thought Andrew was about to throw that joker in reverse and end Marlo's life. lmfao

this episode was the worst of the season, although Sloan did look amazing
ohwell.gif

this Andrew Klein storyline is just horrible, & E is an idiot

Andrew & His Wife
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sloan
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Andrew putting his hand on the mirror
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think E needs get back with Sloan or get with his assistant.

The Stalker I.D.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom