Entrepreneurship Thread

My advice is stay off the internet with your ideas.

Do your research and make sure that you're vague when telling people what you're doing, if at all. Not to say you can't trust people, but you never know who's listening.

Good luck in seeing your plans come to fruition.

My dad opened his salon when he was 23..

I work in a car rental place at 23...

Spoiler [+]
WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!??!?!?

My dad opened his salon when he was 23..

I work in a car rental place at 23...

Spoiler [+]
WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!??!?!?

what would you recommend as far as simple HTML editors?

ive done everything through notepad as of now... that's not saying much.

what would you recommend as far as simple HTML editors?

ive done everything through notepad as of now... that's not saying much.

Originally Posted by AME416

Couldn't find the last one..
nerd.gif

I'm very interested in starting a website that specializes in online free streaming HD videos, looking for web developers, students preferably, and advice. Has anyone on NT started thier own website?

Name some projects you have in mind or in progress, let's network NT!
As in Vimeo.com?
I'm working on something right now but I can't let it out lol

My last hustle though, was buying hundreds of blackberry trackballs from an ebay seller for less than a dollar each. Since all the kids in nyc have been getting blackberrys and we all know blackberry trackballs break alot... I went and sold them to cellphone stores in the hoods for 3$, they sold them for 5$. Everyone wins.

nerd.gif

I'm very interested in starting a website that specializes in online free streaming HD videos, looking for web developers, students preferably, and advice. Has anyone on NT started thier own website?

As in Vimeo.com?
I'm working on something right now but I can't let it out lol

My last hustle though, was buying hundreds of blackberry trackballs from an ebay seller for less than a dollar each. Since all the kids in nyc have been getting blackberrys and we all know blackberry trackballs break alot... I went and sold them to cellphone stores in the hoods for 3$, they sold them for 5$. Everyone wins.

Strangely enough I also need to hop on the website making. Any suggestions on books, sites, etc would be greatly appreciatted.

My site is merely for my client who does art and I want to show case it on a legit site. A fancy artsy site. Suggestions or any help would be nice.

Also need to make a bakery site if anyone could help with suggestions on that too.

Strangely enough I also need to hop on the website making. Any suggestions on books, sites, etc would be greatly appreciatted.

My site is merely for my client who does art and I want to show case it on a legit site. A fancy artsy site. Suggestions or any help would be nice.

Also need to make a bakery site if anyone could help with suggestions on that too.

nerd.gif

Here is sample of something my team was working on until we just dropped it to focus on another business venture. If you need web developers and have a good idea hit me up.

http://www.einsteinworld.com/

nerd.gif

Here is sample of something my team was working on until we just dropped it to focus on another business venture. If you need web developers and have a good idea hit me up.

http://www.einsteinworld.com/

Back
Top Bottom