EOD0807's Humble Collection updated 08/12/10 new pic page 1

eod0807

Banned
I had quite a few more kicks about 5 years ago but got in some financial trouble and sold alot of them.  I basically started fresh about a year ago minus the XII lows and the XVIII lightning that I bought when they dropped.  All sz 10.5/11.  Not keeping any of these on ice all are to be used casually or to hoop in. 

Not pictured are my DS size 2C Infant OG blk/red XIs from '96

2yllnxx.jpg

29zzypd.jpg

smile.gif

so so nearly 2 months to the day here's a new pic..only a few more pairs to go before i hang it up

1zmpn3o.jpg

thanks guys yeah i almost sold those lightnings a few years back...glad i didnt

funny thing the XXIs get slept on like crazy when IMO they are easily the best on court performing jordan signature model ever - but alot of sneakerheads wouldnt even know that cause they keep their kicks locked up in the closet 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eod0807

thanks guys yeah i almost sold those lightnings a few years back...glad i didnt

funny thing the XXIs get slept on like crazy when IMO they are easily the best on court performing jordan signature model ever - but alot of sneakerheads wouldnt even know that cause they keep their kicks locked up in the closet 
ohwell.gif

I'd say go find a pair of OG XIX mids. Then I want to see what you post.
Really like your XIV's, XX3, Flint XV, XIII lows, Lightnings, and Foams. Keep it up bro.

Dope stuff, I def know what its like when something comes up financially... shoes are the least important thing in my life so I sold lots too and have since been rebuilding. I feel your pain

lemme get those 17s though lolol

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Glad the laser XV got a new home.
tongue.gif

yea thanks again for such a good deal on them. 

appreciate all the positive comments guys...  makes me want to keep moving forward on the hit list.

Back
Top Bottom