====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Ordered the Gyakusou's. These things are super comfortable for casual use. Tried on a pair at my local Niketown and I have to say, I like it more than the Ultra Boost which I believe was the most comfortable shoe of 2015. The epics are super cushy and feels more secure as it hugs your foot throughout. Similar to what RFX45 said above, your foot kind of sinks in and the shoe cradles your foot, making it feel more secure, whereas your foot just sits on top of the Ultra Boost. Granted, I'm not going to run at all in these as I have my dedicated Asics, but for casual use, these are awesome. The midsole also doesn't look as chunky on foot. Nike really created a hitter in these.

Last edited:
Never received any type of shipment email/notification from Mercer, but got a text update from FedEx my Nike Lab's will be arriving tomorrow. :pimp:

I am getting MP's today from NDC and will be hitting the pavement immediately for a run and review.

I'm enjoying reading the running reviews of these! BIG UPS to those who actually run in these!

On a side note...
If you're on IG, feel free to hashtag your runs with
[COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR]

Our hashtag is approaching 2,000 posts! :nthat:

Last edited:
anyone having issues with these irritating your achilles even with elite socks on?

The Elite socks might be your problem. These are running shoes, not Jawdins....

Joking aside, these are meant to be pretty minimal, placing another thick layer of fabric between your Achilles and the sock collar may be causing the irritation. Just guessing. I wear these with no show socks and do not have a problem with Achilles rubbing.

The Elite socks might be your problem. These are running shoes, not Jawdins....

Joking aside, these are meant to be pretty minimal, placing another thick layer of fabric between your Achilles and the sock collar may be causing the irritation. Just guessing. I wear these with no show socks and do not have a problem with Achilles rubbing.
Nike makes Elite running socks too, not just basketball.

Just got the Nikelab's in from DSM. Walked around the office and they are very comfortable, can't wait to try them on a run. Been running with the Zoom Elite 8 which are firmer so may have to get use to the softer cushioning. If I end up not liking it they definitely will be a go to casual shoe. 

OK got mine in and I wear sz10 in ub and racer sz 10.5 in everything else (non runners) but I went 10 in these and they fit perfect just a Lil snug width wise but I'm sure they will break In but on foot they have a women's narrow look and as far as cushion there nothing special almost a dead thud nothing like boost zoom is the closest but overall nice shoe just not that impressed maybe cuz there was so much hype bult up but I think what everyone is looking for is a ultraboost killer and these are not it

Received my all black pair, they actually showed up Tuesday, but fedex needed me to sign for them. I'm slightly mixed on the look in person, i won't be selling since I'm a hoarder, but I will be favoring the many other colorways over these (i personally want every single color).

OK got mine in and I wear sz10 in ub and racer sz 10.5 in everything else (non runners) but I went 10 in these and they fit perfect just a Lil snug width wise but I'm sure they will break In but on foot they have a women's narrow look and as far as cushion there nothing special almost a dead thud nothing like boost zoom is the closest but overall nice shoe just not that impressed maybe cuz there was so much hype bult up but I think what everyone is looking for is a ultraboost killer and these are not it

I think an ultra boost killer would be a mass production of flyknit trainers with lunar sole (HTM style). In OG and new CWs. That would do it. Sometimes I wonder what Nike is thinking :smh:

Ran during Nike Run Club in new York last night. They feel great and I think certain colors look great with Nike Tech pants or Joggers. i bought the red ones.

Back
Top Bottom