====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I'll wait on the iD Lows... I really hope Nike messes up a future order, so I could get a %off code... :lol:

Definitely got excited when I saw a multicolor option was available. And then I was immediately disappointed after seeing the render look like ****

Definitely got excited when I saw a multicolor option was available. And then I was immediately disappointed after seeing the render look like ****
I agree.  The MC is pretty darn disappointing.  The fade option looks way better. 

Word of warning with the iD's: there's a good chance a lot of the color options will be spraypainted Flyknit.

The fade options definitely are (they can't really achieve that smooth gradient look otherwise), and based on the last few Kobe iD's, they never turn out like the render.

Even most of the solid colors are likely painted. Nike's code for iD options with true Flyknit weaves is "heather," i.e. the white and black heather options (since they actually weave different colored knits together to get a heather look). Plus the multicolor. All the pure color options are likely white/black base that are spraypainted. If you want to see some examples, check out the Kobe iD threads.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the same "problem" as me?

The round flexible part of the collar is not actually sitting on my ankles, but next to it.

Is it just a design gimmick or are my feet deformed?

Call me weird, but the lows look like AF1's to me...
From that angle they look incredibly similar to Air force 1. I wish the swoosh looked like a more traditional nike flyknit check, which which looks more painted as opposed to being sticker. 

First wear, really light and comfortable - the cushioning is exceptional. Looking forward to putting running miles on them. 

Looks are subjective but, everyone in the office was complimentary. 

Those orange and grey pairs of the lows are pretty nice.

I'm not feeling the border around the Swoosh though :rolleyes.

I've logged about 24 miles of walking so far this week on the Labs and I've got to say, they're the most comfortable Nike shoe in a long time.  Prefer the support to the UB as well.

Back
Top Bottom