====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Be curious if it is the same CW that is causing the rubbing. No issues with my MP color. Maybe some of the colors are stiffer like on the flyknit racers.

I copped the Elite running socks from Marshalls for $5.99 and they are awesome

Gonna go back and snag whatever they have left

Is it possible to go 1/2 down lengthwise?
I wear usually an US 11 but the spot have only 10.5.
thanks in advance.

Is it possible to go 1/2 down lengthwise?
I wear usually an US 11 but the spot have only 10.5.
thanks in advance.

They stretch quite a bit and come with two insoles so I would say yes

I went with a 10 but after about 40 miles ran I could have gone with a 9.5

I'd also recommend Elite Running socks if you are getting these to run

I absolutely LOVE this shoe

Last edited:
Finally got my ID's in last Friday...

Took them out a couple times and for some reason they fit bigger on me than the standard off the shelf pair I got around release...Not really a big deal though...

What did bother me is that the swoosh is glued on rather than printed on like the standard pairs...Seems like it could possibly peel off with some heavy use...Kind of has me worried...

View media item 2026844
View media item 2026851

Last edited:
Finally got my ID's in last Friday...

Took them out a couple times and for some reason they fit bigger on me than the standard off the shelf pair I got around release...Not really a big deal though...

What did bother me is that the swoosh is glued on rather than printed on like the standard pairs...Seems like it could possibly peel off with some heavy use...Kind of has me worried...
Ya those would be going back ASAP if I saw that. For what we pay for these on ID the swoosh should be knitted into the upper Flyknit thats just poor manufacturing on Nike's end to save a few bucks. This is almost as bad as the "spray on" Flyknit they used on the earlier Kobe Elite ID's. 
mean.gif

Anyone know anything of a Nike Lunarepic LT?
Style/cc 843764-002
Tried to do some research couldn't come up with anything
Might be the lows? Priced at 160..

Anyone know anything of a Nike Lunarepic LT?
Style/cc 843764-002
Tried to do some research couldn't come up with anything
Might be the lows? Priced at 160..
NIKE LUNAREPIC LT. Style: 843764-002. Color: BLACK/WHITE/ANTHRACITE. 07/01/2016.

Style code is different from the epic.  Probably the low.

I don't mind these for 160 at all..
These look like the flyknit lunar 3's with a thicker sole. Not sure why everyone is quick to jump ship to the lows, what makes this shoe unique is the mid cut look IMO. Otherwise they just look like a mix btw a lunar tempo and a flyknit racer. Hope they still continue to produce the higher cuts models after these come out. 

Back
Top Bottom