====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

This colorway has a black swoosh with a nice multicolor trim.  The lunarepic lows right now that I can find on nike.com do not have this swoosh color.  Is this because this is another colorway coming later?  Any info would be wonderful.  Thanks!

i m late in the party but any1 knows if the MC low IDs will be restocked ? read somewhere about 4th of august is it true ? 

Has anyone else ordered the original (high top) iDs? If so, how'd you go about sizing? TTS?

Last edited:
Has anyone else ordered the original (high top) iDs? If so, how'd you go about sizing? TTS?

I thought most people were suggesting up half size for the high tops because people were saying that their Achilles were getting damaged.

Ahhh... I'm unsure after reading this :lol: I just need more opinions to know the consensus.

Finally got my ID's in last Friday...

Took them out a couple times and for some reason they fit bigger on me than the standard off the shelf pair I got around release...Not really a big deal though...

What did bother me is that the swoosh is glued on rather than printed on like the standard pairs...Seems like it could possibly peel off with some heavy use...Kind of has me worried...

View media item 2026844
View media item 2026851

I don't intend on running in them btw :tongue:

Last edited:
I thought most people were suggesting up half size for the high tops because people were saying that their Achilles were getting damaged.

I went half size up. Same size as my FK Racers.
Normally I wear a 9 on AM1s and NBs for reference.

For the Lunarepic, I went 9.5 and size is perfect

By the way, to those with the lows. Did you size down from your Mids or retained the same size?
I'm waiting for the MC to drop but I want to make sure I get the right size.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
damn I read the Unlimiteds weren't releasing til August? I missed out today

SON OF A B...

and :lol: at the idiot with an eBay auction of $999.99+$17.99 shipping :smh:

Last edited:
I have three pair of the mid/collar version in size 11. I wear 11 in nike free mercurial superfly, 10.5 in nike magista footscape. Not sure if this helps but I went TTS in them and have great results. if you have wide feet some have to size up to compensate for room but I have been ok with TTS. No issues for me with the collar or achilles getting irritated either. But I do however wear a sock in them and that may have something to do with things as well. In all everyones feet and preferences are unique and different so I hope this is helpful? cheers

Just wearing them casually today. The Mid is definitely more plush. But the stability in these is great And the tongue doesn't move around like I thought it would.

View media item 2089571

ok def changing my mind about the Lows, I'm in

How do they compare to UB?

people really go too far with how good the UB is, I like them, have a couple pairs but you would think they were the best shoes ever made and they really aren't

I don't have the lows but my regular Lunarepics are much more comfortable IMO

Last edited:
people really go too far with how good the UB is, I like them, have a couple pairs but you would think they were the best shoes ever made and they really aren't

lol ub?

How is gonna be the release of the unlimited in August ? Just NDC or other places too?

So I went to the mall to try them on my size fits slightly snug, and half a size slightly bigger, need for running [emoji]128529[/emoji], how are the performance overall, based on the sole I was very impressed

I have one pair of UB, (sold the others) comfy at first but after a while the sock like fit is just too tight especially around the ankle.
I was just curious about the bounce softness and spring of the lunarepics

Back
Top Bottom