====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Man I'm upset I was too late to the party would've copped the nikelab's in a heartbeat. Still considering the MP or Black/photo blue. Might just opt out of these and cop the Nikelab TF Sockdart in black. I got the navy's and they're awesome.

I'm guessing 21 Mercer [The NikeLab store] isn't taking phone orders for the first two days, but do they take phone orders at all since they've became NikeLab?

nikelabs look nice.
IG @michael_nerlino
Wowwww these look really good. Really curious to see how they look on foot
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Looks good! Do you know if there are any sizes left over at the store?
I called an hour ago and they said there were no size shortages...all sitting....I was gonna drive into the city from new brunswick but didn't want to deal with traffic coming back...maybe tomorrow...or maybe someone closer can throw me an oop for an 11.5  
wink.gif

good luck

I called an hour ago and they said there were no size shortages...all sitting....I was gonna drive into the city from new brunswick but didn't want to deal with traffic coming back...maybe tomorrow...or maybe someone closer can throw me an oop for an 11.5  :wink:

good luck

That makes me feel better. I hope the sizes will still be abundant by Saturday AM for a phone order! I'd be glad to make this my first shoe purchase of the year. High five, I survived two months without a new pair of shoes

I saw the MC one in store and I was there about 45 min ago. Tried on the red pair and they're not too bad I liked them a lot actually. I think they fit pretty true to size as well
View media item 1937244

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom