====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

the picture of the unlimiteds compared to the Kobe 9 MC is what sold me. These things are :smokin in hand.

Womens MC will be copped too most likely.

4007g6675.gif

my mc's just came in from SNS...

these joints are so comfortable, should have the unlimiteds from snkrs here tmrw.

was thinking about returning the unlimiteds cause I like the weave better on the mc's but after wearing these for 5mins I'm def keeping both lol.

got the MCs today and all i can say is that this shoe is top 5 most comfortable shoes i ve ever worn , also the MC weave is amazing and pics dont do justice you have to wear em yourself and walk out in the sun that makes the colours pop like hell 

got the MCs today and all i can say is that this shoe is top 5 most comfortable shoes i ve ever worn , also the MC weave is amazing and pics dont do justice you have to wear em yourself and walk out in the sun that makes the colours pop like hell 

If you've worn the flyknit lunar chukka or the ultra boost, how do they compare comfort-wise?

Saw them at my local nordstrom last night, but I am set on getting these for under retail.  Nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom