====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

YES. This is what I have been waiting for all along from Nike after being severely letdown by the Lunarcharge. These look like they will combine the comfort of the Lunarepic Lows since they use the same exact midsole yet still have a comfortable upper (with what looks like more of a slip-on bootie construction) that is aesthetically pleasing. Really feeling the whole design of the new silhouette overall- can't wait to try a pair.

Looks like these are the Lunarepic Flyknit 2 based on the tag on the tongue. Hopefully that means the original Lunarepic Lows won't be phased out though since I think they are different enough aesthetically to live alongside eachother. Kind of hoped these would have had a completely different model name so that would have been a higher possibility.

Last edited:
These look like Nike generic running shoe now. Not much setting these apart from the other low tops. Not appealing at all

I am welcoming the change and can't wait to get a pair on discount :smile: the tongue felt strange to me originally so this could be a nice change for the fit of the sneaker

If the original Lunarepic Lows are really going to be phased out once these 2's release (which I assume they will), I am going to be very disappointed since they are one of my favorite shoes.
frown.gif

Am excited to try this new version but why can't both just stay in production alongside each other... There are countless Nike Free models on NDC. Would be great if the Lunarepic midsole can be treated the same with various models available at one time especially since this isn't just a minor update but a completely different silhouette with the one piece upper. What I really wanted was just more silhouettes from Nike using the same Lunarepic midsole- not to replace one with the other, which is what I fear is happening here.

Multi look nice. I wish they put some actual rubber on the bottom of the shoes though. Until then, I'll prob pass.

Multi look nice. I wish they put some actual rubber on the bottom of the shoes though. Until then, I'll prob pass.

I wore my highs for 10 days at Disney last summer - wore the white "sole" down to the neon on both heels - just small one inch patches - but 10 days???

Here's my pair after 4 months... I only wear mine for work (as an RN, so I'm on my feet A LOT) or as everyday beaters.
View media item 2268359
The wear on the lateral heel is almost at the first midsole sipe...

Last edited:
probably gonna see the same with the new ones dropping. doesnt seem like they changed the cushioning or traction much for the LE2s only the upper

Not sure if its a glitch or not, but they are already marked down :lol: $120. That must be a new record from release to price reduction. I guess the LunarEpic 2s are right around the corner.

I don't think it's an error, they just dropped the price on all the LE lows it seems.

Now wheres that extra percentage off on sale items at NDC?

does anyone know where i can find the LE lows in the oreo cw in a 12.5? cant find them anywhere 

I don't think it's an error, they just dropped the price on all the LE lows it seems.

Now wheres that extra percentage off on sale items at NDC?

I'd bet that coupon code is coming either just after christmas, or just after new years.... If you really want them, just order now, and if the code comes out within 30 days, you can have them make the adjustment to the price.

Back
Top Bottom