====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Black/Photo Blue/Poison Green/Black I bought a 12.5 which is my true size. This is the first Nike running shoe I have worm in 7 years. I run mostly new balance. I just finished logging a 9.5 mile run (1:31:39.38). I always wear Nike elite socks with slim McDavid ankle sleeve on both ankles, so the ankle sleeve didn’t bother me at all. I also had no issues with blisters or rubbing.  This shoe is an excellent long distance road running shoe. My trail is all concrete and I did not have to use the grass at any point during my run. I normally ice my knees and ankles after I run but I literally don’t have any ankle/feet/knee pain. The shoes are very light and they do “disappear”. The shoe doesn’t have the greatest lock down feel (at first I kept looking to see if the laces where undone) but that is where the ankle sleeve comes in. It helps you use your entire foot to lift the shoe. It is a very different feeling, but your feet don’t work as hard to actually lift the shoe. You can just run. The shoe is very high off of the ground but this not short distance (less than 3 miles) speed shoe so I am ok with that. This is a long distance hard surface shoe. This will definitely be my go to distance running shoe. If you want something for the track or make lots of turning/cutting I would not recommend this shoe because you don’t really have any lateral support and the high heel/toe drop. I think Nike has a winner and judging by the lack of sizes at my running store they are selling well to runners
For casual wear these shoes look great with the tech fleece pants and the dri-fit nit Nike shirts. They are also very wearable with shorts. I found on some hard shinny surfaces the traction is lacking, and the white sole attracts dirt like crazy.
The only con I have is the shoes are rather warm on my feet. They don’t circulate air over your feet as you run. But this is not a big deal. If you can afford them they are worth the money. Well done Nike

How long have you worked at Nike?

After wearing these both casually and as a runner I love them with one pretty major exception: the blisters on both Achilles. Nike badly needs to remedy this situation as it is destroying what I believe to be their best runner to date. How they didn't discover this during R&D I have no idea but I have to think they will come up with a solution. I'm giving them a break until the blisters heal and then will attemp to run again with higher sock although I'm not sure that's the solution. We shall see.

Nike: fix this problem and I'll buy several more CW's and I imagine I'm not alone.

damn :lol: you guys think they'd do a price adjustment if you are still within the 30-day trial period? (which everyone should still be in)

Last edited:
damn
laugh.gif
you guys think they'd do a price adjustment if you are still within the 30-day trial period? (which everyone should still be in)
yes, they will. 

Wish they still had the 25% code for clearance items going ha
yesterday nike had 8XX items in mens clearance.... today they have 14XX items in clearance.  I'm going to use one of my 20% codes and load up... early birthday present for me.

lol i returned my pair last week. had it been up while the clearance code was active would've jumped back on a pair

ebates just dropped from 9% to 3% in the last few minutes when I was going to put in my order 
mean.gif
 I guess I have to wait now.  

Last edited:
beats just dropped from 9% to 3% in the last few minutes when I was going to put in my order :smh:  I guess I have to wait now.  
That happened to me before with RRS. Added something to my cart before lunch, went to eat lunch and checked out when i came back. Then realized a few minutes later that eBates dropped from 17% to like 3% while I was out :lol:.

Last edited:

ebates just dropped from 9% to 3% in the last few minutes when I was going to put in my order 
mean.gif
 I guess I have to wait now.  
That happened to me before with RRS. Added something to my cart before lunch, went to eat lunch and checked out when i came back. Then realized a few minutes later that eBates dropped from 17% to like 3% while I was out
laugh.gif
I've been waiting a month to put this order in, and was all set to do it this morning with some items hitting clearance.  
laugh.gif
  Now I gotta wait for that to get back up to 10% or so.  prob wont happen for a few more weeks either.

Last edited:
Definitely a fake sellout/Glitch with the website. Just talked with a guy on NikeChat and he said my size was available in that color/style and the website clearly says it's not available at all. Nike's website has been horrible the past couple of weeks. You would think they could hire somebody to get it fixed. 
** update **These actually are sold out now. I talked to another guy on Nike chat and he confirmed they are sold out online and in stores. We will see what happens in the next few days though.

Last edited:

MPs gonna pop back up on sale or nah?
I was hoping...but thinking no, because of the 30 day, dirty or not, return policy these have. Wouldn't make sense to discount them within the 30 days of most people's purchases. 

Unless you just mean re-stock. In that case, I am not sure, but doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom