====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Just got the email and have been waiting to get the lows since I wasn't a fan of the high collar. Quick question I bout these when they first came out (highs) on release in my TTS 8, by they get tight. How have people been sizing these TTS and they stretch or .5 up?

i went with a half size up, too big is better than too small

Damn, I've been out the Nike game for too long. How could i miss these. Thanks to the email from Nike

Going .5 up. Rolling the dice here.

I went tts, mine arrives tomorrow so I'll update.

I went half a size on the hi's because I planned to use the thicker insoles and it worked fine for me. Without the extra thick insoles, I think tts would work better but we shall see.

I went tts, mine arrives tomorrow so I'll update.

I went half a size on the hi's because I planned to use the thicker insoles and it worked fine for me. Without the extra thick insoles, I think tts would work better but we shall see.

Damn, decisions, decisions. I usually wear drifit no shows, so its thin. Thinking TTS might be the better option!

I was excited to get an email from Nike about the Unlimited drop, but upon a closer look, I can't cosign these. I don't know why Nike insists on making Volt/pink a thing, it's honestly one of the ugliest/most unwearable colorways in my eyes. I'm going to pass on this round and maybe pick up the other more traditional MC highs/lows like the ones below...

http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Nike-LunarEpic-Low-Flyknit-MULTICOLOR-5.jpg

Overall, pleased with Nike for making this drop seem special/exclusive, but they could have done a lot better executing the colorway.

Last edited:
So how does one get these access codes???
I was emailed a link that simply told me to log into my Nike+ account and then was able to add to cart. It says at the bottom of the email that this colorway will be available to the public August 4th (assuming they don't sell out).

First time I didn't get one of these emails.  But I would pass anyway.  I want a true MC.

EDIT.  HA! Just got the email.  

Last edited:
I've still yet to get an email, but was still able to purchase, so if your interested Id try sooner rather then waiting for an email

Just started looking into these since more colorways of the lows have surfaced. Are these effectively replacing the Flyknit Lunar line?

There are multiple versions coming out. The one for sale now is not the mc version that people have been posting for the last few pages.

yeah, this one looks like it has more green while the others had the blue?

This is the ultimate #BNTL purchase for me.

Randomly emailed to me around 2:30 est
Ah.... okay, appreciate the response! I tried calling and they have no clue what I'm talking about 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Placed my order. I have to see them in person and try them on. 

Can't say no with nike's return policy and Ebates works 
smokin.gif

Ah.... okay, appreciate the response! I tried calling and they have no clue what I'm talking about :rolleyes :smh:

I was able to place an order actually. I called and asked if I could buy the lunar epic low n the unlimited colorway. The rep knew what I was referring to. They call it the multicolor on their system. Just got the conformation email too. Attached is my order info if someone needs the item code.

View media item 2085742

Back
Top Bottom