Epic win. but maybe fail? Vol. can they get me? (pics)

Haha thats dope
Of course they can't charge you, it was their mistake, you only authorized the 4 bucks
And a little over-indulging is good from time to time
pimp.gif

SOME cats on NT, need to have some of that food, because SOME PEOPLE need to put some meat on their bones!

#NoNames #ShotsFired.

Super win.

My girl messed one of these excellent mistakes up one time. We went to McDonalds and ordered 2 drinks, the chick at the window proceeds to hand us a big $+! bag and my girl is like sorry that's not ours. I'm like what the hell, that's a come babe!

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Super win.

My girl messed one of these excellent mistakes up one time. We went to McDonalds and ordered 2 drinks, the chick at the window proceeds to hand us a big $+! bag and my girl is like sorry that's not ours. I'm like what the hell, that's a come babe!
damn, ive never gotten a come at mcdonalds before.

Crazy thing is something similar happend to me this morning

I was catching the train to school this morning and went to McD's

I just got a McMuffin and Sweet Tea...I gave her $5 she gave me back change for a $10 and I thought should I say something then I said eff it and kept it movin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by classified

thats a crap load of food.
^^^pun intended. OP was probably  crapping right afterwards.

but OP, yes, it's a win and no you aren't liable anymore because your receipt is good and that's what you swiped your card for.

This happened to me at Wendys like 2 nights ago. I ordered 2 double stacks a small fry and a frosty. So dude hands me the bag and im waitin for my frosty. He comes back with another bag and the frosty so I dipped out of there fast as hell. I get home and that **+@ had 2 fish sandwiches, a double, and a spicy chicken. I was done for the rest of the night after that meal.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

So Mcdonalds charges a take out tax now, or does that say something else? 
indifferent.gif
if it is

they also charge a drive-thru tax and a dine in tax...soo you cant win

but OP def. came up...all the fat souls everywhere are jealous.

Back
Top Bottom