Eric Koston X Nike SB

I usually wear 11 but wished I would have gone 11.5 for this one.
2011 Foamposite, Jordan 2011, True Blue 3 all in 11

I usually wear 11 but wished I would have gone 11.5 for this one.
2011 Foamposite, Jordan 2011, True Blue 3 all in 11

any chance we get a title change considering supremes probably aren't releasing at this point.

any chance we get a title change considering supremes probably aren't releasing at this point.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I agree.
What were they supposed to be any way, as the first shot with the Supreme box logo had the Taumalines blurred out in the background.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I agree.
What were they supposed to be any way, as the first shot with the Supreme box logo had the Taumalines blurred out in the background.

I call my local SB shop like once a week and dude there guarantees me that they will be receiving the GR Koston x Kobe but he still has no idea on the info about the release or when they will receive them .

I need to pick up another pair for my brother and maybe another for myself. My brother and I have been fans of Koston since I was kid sk8in' back in the day, I have only been a fan of Kobe of late lol. Gotta support both, both are great, both winners, both warriors!

^I agree, classics.

I call my local SB shop like once a week and dude there guarantees me that they will be receiving the GR Koston x Kobe but he still has no idea on the info about the release or when they will receive them .

I need to pick up another pair for my brother and maybe another for myself. My brother and I have been fans of Koston since I was kid sk8in' back in the day, I have only been a fan of Kobe of late lol. Gotta support both, both are great, both winners, both warriors!

^I agree, classics.

I've been trying to take the plunge and cop the reds for myself but I can't seem to do it...ugh.

I've been trying to take the plunge and cop the reds for myself but I can't seem to do it...ugh.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by kenichi

how do these fit comapred to the Nike Sb Janoski? did you guys scoop the same size, .5 size up? any info would be appreciated. thanks
There is no comparison really, these are FAR more comfortable. I would say true to size, but I have a wide foot. I don't know sometimes I think one person's advice is going to be any help to the next person, because we've all got different sized feet!
sbib1130 wrote:
when does the black and grey pair drop? or did they already
appreciate that man. im about to call the skateshop around me tomorrow

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by kenichi

how do these fit comapred to the Nike Sb Janoski? did you guys scoop the same size, .5 size up? any info would be appreciated. thanks
There is no comparison really, these are FAR more comfortable. I would say true to size, but I have a wide foot. I don't know sometimes I think one person's advice is going to be any help to the next person, because we've all got different sized feet!
sbib1130 wrote:
when does the black and grey pair drop? or did they already
appreciate that man. im about to call the skateshop around me tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom