Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by DeewLay

weird.  ndc removed them from the site....

probably a mistake that they were 75 bucks...

Classic shoe

Wearing mine today at work,  these are not as comfortable as everyone is hyping them up to be.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

I bought them ( x2) for the $75.
And I got my shipping confirm today.
Nice move... wishing I had done the same when I had the chance. However, the window for wearing these at least here in WI is closing for the summer.  Instead, I may wait and grab 2 of those British Racing Greens!

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

I bought them ( x2) for the $75.
And I got my shipping confirm today.
Nice move... wishing I had done the same when I had the chance. However, the window for wearing these at least here in WI is closing for the summer.  Instead, I may wait and grab 2 of those British Racing Greens!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I've got my eye on those Aquas. Can't believe I slept on the Kobes though
30t6p3b.gif
Not like you to sleep on something like that Wayne
30t6p3b.gif
  Probably one of my top 3 shoes of the year!  Nice to see the avy changed- who's the new broad?

Also, anyone copped or seen Mints in the U>S>A?  Gotta be happening very soon....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Yeah, been busy with work lately so I got caught slippin lol. What are your other top 2 for the year? New girl in the avy is Marisa Miller.
1. Trainer Huarace Alpha
2. Koston x Kobe
3. Air Trainer SC 2 retro (aka Bo Jacksons's)

Honorable mention goes to KD3 Scoring Titles and KD3 ASGs

I know my avy is no Marisa Miller but I am trying to keep up.
laugh.gif
( interesting story on Marisa Miller, my neighbor works for Harley Davidson, and she was here in Milwaukee last summer for some kind of ride along/photoshoot or something and my female neighbor hung out with/spent the day with her- said she was very cool and laid back- not *****y and such- Found out afterwards and was like,"thanks for bringing me along/snagging me a picture/autograph/something!
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
j/k- its all good, but she is definitely
pimp.gif
x 100/

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I've got my eye on those Aquas. Can't believe I slept on the Kobes though
30t6p3b.gif
Not like you to sleep on something like that Wayne
30t6p3b.gif
  Probably one of my top 3 shoes of the year!  Nice to see the avy changed- who's the new broad?

Also, anyone copped or seen Mints in the U>S>A?  Gotta be happening very soon....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Yeah, been busy with work lately so I got caught slippin lol. What are your other top 2 for the year? New girl in the avy is Marisa Miller.
1. Trainer Huarace Alpha
2. Koston x Kobe
3. Air Trainer SC 2 retro (aka Bo Jacksons's)

Honorable mention goes to KD3 Scoring Titles and KD3 ASGs

I know my avy is no Marisa Miller but I am trying to keep up.
laugh.gif
( interesting story on Marisa Miller, my neighbor works for Harley Davidson, and she was here in Milwaukee last summer for some kind of ride along/photoshoot or something and my female neighbor hung out with/spent the day with her- said she was very cool and laid back- not *****y and such- Found out afterwards and was like,"thanks for bringing me along/snagging me a picture/autograph/something!
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
j/k- its all good, but she is definitely
pimp.gif
x 100/

NTSF has the Anthracite pair for 51.97 right now. Still waiting for the shipping confirmation on both my Aquas 
frown.gif

NTSF has the Anthracite pair for 51.97 right now. Still waiting for the shipping confirmation on both my Aquas 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I was just about to cop the Anthracites but just now seen the pink "Nike Air" on the heel tab. smh.
They're pink? Look pretty damn red to me...
nike-sb-eric-koston-one-f5-4.jpg

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I was just about to cop the Anthracites but just now seen the pink "Nike Air" on the heel tab. smh.
They're pink? Look pretty damn red to me...
nike-sb-eric-koston-one-f5-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom