Eridania Rodriguez...body found stuffed in an air vent

Smfh...they found the poor woman's body....this is a cot damn shame....sorry I couldn't copy and paste the story. Sick &*(^&*^^ in nyc

sick.gif

R.I.P.

NYPD Officers prepared to join the search for the missing woman Eridania Rodgriguez who was last seen on Tuesday at 2 RectorStreet in downtown Manhattan.

amd_gone.jpg
Keivom, James
Missing mom Eridania Rodriguez's body was found in an air-conditioning duct of the building where she worked.

The mystery of a Manhattan mom who disappeared from her office-cleaning jobended with a tragic discovery Saturday: her body in an air conditioning duct, police said.

Eridania Rodriguez's remains were discovered at 8:50 a.m.between the 12th and 13th floors of 2 Rector St. after dozens of cops and sniffer dogs spent a second day searching.

The floor where her body was found is under construction.

A bad smell and missing ceiling tiles made search teams focus on the area, sources said. Shortly after the grisly discovery, police arrived at the familyhome in Inwood to break the news to Rodriguez's loved ones.

The 46-year-old was last seen alive Tuesday evening.

She was caught on surveillance video around 7 p.m. pushing a cleaning cart into an elevator, sources said.

She spoke with her daughter by telephone around the same time but did not show up for dinner with co-workers at 9 p.m. and was never seen leaving thebuilding.

Her clothes and purse were found in a changing room. Police have questioned a building elevator operator, Joseph Pabon, but no one has been arrested.

Several hours after the discovery, Rodriguez's body was still inside building near Ground Zero while cops waited for crime scene investigators.

R.I.P.

I though those were the things that you would only see in movies. But an air vent? Really?

smh.gif

They thought that her body might have been in a landfill in PA. I already knew she was dead when they said no one saw her leave the building that day.

Back
Top Bottom