Erin Andrews awarded 55 mili

so lemme get this straight... cats get locked away for decadesssss under false imprisonment. get out and get awarded a 1000th of this

shortys breats are on the internet and she gets a powerball winfalll? white blonde girls lives matter
That's cuz the state has to pay those under false imprisonment.

She's getting paid by a hotel. Which are million dollar businesses.

I feel so bad for this beautiful young lady. She should have been awarded a lot more imo.

I was really surprised hotels allowed requests to have your room next to X person.

Her career also benefited a ton after this debacle. $55mm (or however much she'll get) is cool.

Last edited:
if the hotel does not appeal and accept the settlement, that is definitely a come up lol. After taxes and lawyer fees, that is still a big number.

Last edited:
I was really surprised hotels allowed requests to have your room next to X person.

Her career also benefited a ton after this debacle. $55mm (or however much she'll get) is cool.

I don't think they're suppose to.

The defense actually used the fact that she "benefited" as one of their arguments :lol:

Was she trying to do squats while doing her hair? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If dude was more unstable she could've been murdered. Small price for that **** up. Just imagine the terror she felt when she found out.

Damn I thought it was Marriot paying out.

This right here, the video has been downloaded a couple millions times by some estimates, **** is ****** up she deserves every penny of that money

This right here, the video has been downloaded a couple millions times by some estimates, **** is ****** up she deserves every penny of that money

Why does she deserve it? Do you REALLY think the owner of that hotel conspired to have some peeping tom do this?

This is like someone getting shot at a mcdonalds after getting into a fight with someone and suing the mcdonalds, not the perp

I see both sides of the argument here. It is a lot of money considering that it wasn't a hotel employee that recorded her, but jurors give huge awards when it's a corporation.

I see both sides of the argument here. It is a lot of money considering that it wasn't a hotel employee that recorded her, but jurors give huge awards when it's a corporation.

But the problem was the breach in confidentiality of disclosing the location Andrews' room...obviously a few folks associated with the hotel, goofed.

Last edited:

But the problem was the breach in confidentiality of disclosing the location Andrews' room...obviously a few folks associated with the hotel, goofed.

Right. I agree, just saying that $55 million is a lot of money for breach of confidentiality.

Why does she deserve it? Do you REALLY think the owner of that hotel conspired to have some peeping tom do this?

This is like someone getting shot at a mcdonalds after getting into a fight with someone and suing the mcdonalds, not the perp

You either clearly don't know the details here or just playing daft. It's nothing like the example you gave.

Sounds like a lot of folks are ok with their room information being given out to a complete stranger, then allowing them to book a room right next to them. A stranger who turns out to be someone that's been stalking them every where, and who hacksawed a peephole. A ******* hacksaw. It's unfair for the owner himself to be pressed that hard, but he's liable for every dumb **** that happens in his establishment. Hire the right folks and put processes in place.

Forget that she's a famous blonde white lady for a moment.

Last edited:

Right. I agree, just saying that $55 million is a lot of money for breach of confidentiality.

Yea...55 million is a lot, but it's hard to put a number on STILL having your privacy. From everything she said in her testimony, she's a complete mess in the aftermath of what happened, and is going through counseling.

Last edited:

This is a terrible example :lol:

How about a banker telling someone a customer's account information?

Sends a message to hotels too.

I mean obviously she won't get $55 mil but they will settle for a solid amount.

Last edited:
So we get pam oliver back on the sideline now right

Andrews aint recover from richard sherman interview

She thinks she's more important than she really is.

Back
Top Bottom