Errors on releases on Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was trying to get the bred 11 on saturday and had waked up really early, but when i had clicked on add to cart. It says error, was not able to add to cart. I tried for 1 hour, and tried on the other stores, but it still had said error. Is there any tips on how to buy the hyped up releases online? Also, which website is the best to buy hyped up shoes from? Also, why did i get the error message? How do you get these hyped up releases online? 

...because you suck at grammar.

Yeah, I started a sentence with "because."

kids!!! why you kids got treat folks like that sad shame the kid already feeling bad by not getting the shoe

The error messages are basically the website's way of saying too much traffic, without sending you to the traffic overload splash screen. It couldn't handle your request. In all honesty, there isn't a gauranteed way to purchase online, beside getting lucky that your internet connection can push through the traffic clog that the the the next Joe couldn't. Happy Shopping

More importantly is the fact that FNL check process as a whole cannot be trusted

word,you know how many canceled orders and pending charges i always get from them.But hey cant be worst than endclothing who charged me 1300 the night of the corks.lol:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom