Erykah Badu - Window Seat (video) vol. DAT MASS

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Son thought he was gonna get some cosigns on that "buttaface" comment.
grin.gif
DF!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I <3 Erykah.
As soon as I saw the "inspired by matt & kim" at the beginning, I knew exactly where the video was going.
Erykah did it with such "umph" though.
I hate to use the word, but she did it with "swag".
smh.gif
at me but
pimp.gif
at Erykah.

Not to be a typical funny style NTer but whats good with Badu knees at the end when she laying down

Otherwise a beautiful woman

***Ducks for cover***

My GOD...
The things I would do to that woman...

What makes it better is I bet her BOX is crazy

YO! Nah. He was already like that. They affected each other equally. (no meat-ride : pause) But Dre was already going there. He was wearing the turban in the "Dirty South" video before ATLiens dropped. He and Erica met during ATLien touring.

Always has bothered me that people thought she changed him.

grin.gif
DF!!!
LMAO at slapping him back down 
Nah though, realtalk, for some reason, whenever I try to imagine what Cleopatra looks like, I think of Erykah.

No wonder Mark Antony was sprung 
tired.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

As soon as I saw the "inspired by matt & kim" at the beginning, I knew exactly where the video was going.

?

School me.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

?

School me.

DF!!!
The matt & kim video was already posted by illionaire. That's where the inspiration came from.

YO! Nah. He was already like that. They affected each other equally. (no meat-ride : pause) But Dre was already going there. He was wearing the turban in the "Dirty South" video before ATLiens dropped. He and Erica met during ATLien touring.

Always has bothered me that people thought she changed him.

grin.gif
DF!!!

Yea what ant says, he says it in the song " A day in the life of Benjamin Andre ". Talks about trying to find himself and met Badu.

O yeah, mass.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom