Escape Rooms challenge vol. Thinkers

Went to one for some team building activities...I wouldn't try any of em with my life after that charade lol

I'll be doing one in a couple of weeks with my coworkers here in Chicago. We will be trapped in a room with a zombie. I'm looking forward to it.

I was always pretty good at these types of situations. It's pretty much another form of team building (which I have a certification in) just in a more "stressful" environment. I need to check out the ones in the DMV area for Halloween.

did one in aleaxandria va. we were 10 secs from setting the record of getting out the fastest since they had ever been open. i honestly think they didnt want us to because the guy stalled majorly when giving us the last clue smh. We are doing a scary one this month sometime.

I've been curious about it, we have a couple in my area, seems like something cool/fun to do on a couple's night out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always pretty good at these types of situations. It's pretty much another form of team building (which I have a certification in) just in a more "stressful" environment. I need to check out the ones in the DMV area for Halloween.

Laurel Haunt

Thats the one were doing.

Back
Top Bottom