Escaped Convicts - CAUGHT

How about the fact that this old hag wanted the prisoners to kill her husband and helped them escape?

No idea why the other prison guard dude helped them either.

This thing is so crazy.
I kinda hope done scientific **** gets out together as to how they managed to get away for so long.

This shouldn't even be news. Hence, no thread (until now). Way more important **** going on. This is some distracting BS.

Last edited:
This shouldn't even be news. Hence, no thread (until now). Way more important **** going on. This is some distracting BS.

Yes, because it is only possible to hear and process one news story at a time.

He did.

Homie didn't make it to the 2nd sentence of the article, apparently.
You think the cops would go easy on him?

He had them shook for weeks looking for him.

laugh.gif

been watching this, it's farther away than I thought, when I first heard it I thought it was Clinton in Oneida County which is like 35 minutes away from me. Turn to find out there is 3 Clintons in NY. When I first heard it I locked all the damn doors lol :smh:

Been keeping up with it here and there but I knew they were going to find them eventually

There was a small part of me that wanted to root for them,

Like if they had just robbed a bank or somethin i would've been team convicts.

Dunno about the male prison guard.

The female one is definitely getting convicted.

I wonder if dude is going 2 rat anyone else out. ...i mean he already got life

Really want to know how they lasted 3 weeks wit the Feds on them that heavy ..doesn't seem possible

Last edited:
Really want to know how they lasted 3 weeks wit the Feds on them that heavy ..doesn't seem possible

This. Especially since they really weren't that far from the prison. With all the technology law enforcement and the government has you'd think they would've had drones out there looking for them :lol:

Looking forward to all the facts that should come out of this.
Interesting to know how they did it.

Back
Top Bottom