ESPN Article: MJ has not left the building

Last edited:
The drive and determination is a hard thing to compare when everyone compares MJ and LeBron. MJ's will to win IMO is un-matched. Thanks for the mention of the article, I'll have to pick one up.

Thank for sharing... Picking this up later today.
nthat.gif

The drive and determination is a hard thing to compare when everyone compares MJ and LeBron. MJ's will to win IMO is un-matched. Thanks for the mention of the article, I'll have to pick one up.
Expect by Kobe Bryant. Come at me bros. 

Haha there's no doubt that Kobe is great and has an incredible competitive drive, but I still say MJ had the greatest motor of all time. The comparisons between the two will never end, especially if Kobe ever gets that 6th ring, but I'm sure most people know that MJ is clearly the GOAT.

I heard some people saying Jordan wants make a come back.
as much as i love MJ, I dont even want to think about 50 year old MJ playing in the NBA :lol:

Haha there's no doubt that Kobe is great and has an incredible competitive drive, but I still say MJ had the greatest motor of all time. The comparisons between the two will never end, especially if Kobe ever gets that 6th ring, but I'm sure most people know that MJ is clearly the GOAT.
I feel you. But not putting Kobe and MJ in terms of their competitive drive is pure blasphemy. Kobe is every bit as competititive as MJ.

I feel you. But not putting Kobe and MJ in terms of their competitive drive is pure blasphemy. Kobe is every bit as competititive as MJ.

No doubt about the competitive nature of both. Sure the comparisons of team play and other stats may go in favor of mike but the drive and determination to win is pretty similar.

Lets not forget mike himself even said the mamba is the closest player to himself.

No doubt about the competitive nature of both. Sure the comparisons of team play and other stats may go in favor of mike but the drive and determination to win is pretty similar.

Lets not forget mike himself even said the mamba is the closest player to himself.

because Kobe is the most similar player to MJ, as Jordan was the big inspiration for Kobe.
The big difference is MJ elevated basketball to another level while MJ was quite similar
to Dr. J in his early years. But MJ became a scoring machine once he entered the NBA with 22.
Kobe proved that he can be a true leader and scoring champion too.
With the aging, MJ compensated his lack of speed and jumping power with many hattricks and
pumpfakes. MJ was more innovative when it comes to trick the opponent.
Kobe has the more fluent dribble in contrast and yells less towards his teammates than MJ.

MJ midrange was AUTOMATIC. Kobe is good but he shoots from on top of his head almost i think if he had a higher shot he would be more accurate. MJ would just come down the floor pull up and will his team to victory in the playoffs. toooo smoothe.
pimp.gif
 Kobe is good but he's not as consistent a scoerer imo

MJ midrange was AUTOMATIC. Kobe is good but he shoots from on top of his head almost i think if he had a higher shot he would be more accurate. MJ would just come down the floor pull up and will his team to victory in the playoffs. toooo smoothe.
pimp.gif
 Kobe is good but he's not as consistent a scoerer imo
Yeah I feel you. My view on the both is that Kobe and MJ are the EXACT same player. Both used their athleticism and attacked the basket early in their career. When they're knees went, they ADAPTED and developed the low post/midrange game (LeBron is starting to do this as well)

The main difference is that MJ was a much more efficient player, in every aspect of the game. But skills and playing styles wise, MJ and Kobe are one in the same. Anybody who disagrees is just a hater. 

Yeah I feel you. My view on the both is that Kobe and MJ are the EXACT same player. Both used their athleticism and attacked the basket early in their career. When they're knees went, they ADAPTED and developed the low post/midrange game (LeBron is starting to do this as well)

The main difference is that MJ was a much more efficient player, in every aspect of the game. But skills and playing styles wise, MJ and Kobe are one in the same. Anybody who disagrees is just a hater. 
fair enough, well said

Back
Top Bottom