ESPN Does It Again...Sportscenter Commercial "More Hips" w/ Jose Reyes

laugh.gif
Sportscenter commericals are the best.

gotta love the random salsa at the end. I like the one where they're making fun of the 3 Celtics dressing alike. lol

gotta love the random salsa at the end.
It's not random at all.

You're lead to believe that what they're working on is a swing motion, but it's actually salsa dancing they're practicing.

Go figure they used Reyes for something like this.
laugh.gif

It's actually kinda predictable. When I first saw it a couple days ago I knew they were gonna dance at the end. But somehow its still funny as hell.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

gotta love the random salsa at the end.
It's not random at all.

You're lead to believe that what they're working on is a swing motion, but it's actually salsa dancing they're practicing.

Go figure they used Reyes for something like this.
laugh.gif

exactly
laugh.gif

When I saw this, I was
roll.gif
. Reyes representing the DR just fine.
pimp.gif

I was dying when I saw this. The GOAT sportscenter commercial imo is the one where its the big buddy program and Stuart Scott and Kenny Mayne are playing withthe little kids

Hey guys, I don't think it's 'salsa'.

It might be 'merengue'.

Maybe.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

It's actually kinda predictable. When I first saw it a couple days ago I knew they were gonna dance at the end. But somehow its still funny as hell.

i was actually thinking the same thing... i had a feeling that's where it was going all along. not espn's best effort, imo.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I was dying when I saw this. The GOAT sportscenter commercial imo is the one where its the big buddy program and Stuart Scott and Kenny Mayne are playing with the little kids
Co - sign. Mayne is by far the funniest dude ESPN ever had. He was great in that commercial.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom