ESPN Films: The Fab 5: 3/13 9PM EST/6PM PST ON ESPN HD

Originally Posted by aepps20

The Hypocrisy of the schools and the NCAA is just disgusting.
Players should get payed.
But besides the money issue, penalizing the TEAM was the right thing to do. Rules are rules and the University values the integrity of the school far more than just a basketball banner.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

mitch albom
pimp.gif

His book on the Fab Five >

But besides the money issue, penalizing the TEAM was the right thing to do. Rules are rules and the University values the integrity of the school far more than just a basketball banner.

how did no one realize c webb had gotten paid that nicely? if someone gave me 280K over a 2 year period, i'd make sure you knew i was paid...

jalen is the %+@$%*+ dude ... "tell us who was the starting line up for the north carolina team that beat us"

laugh.gif

how did no one realize c webb had gotten paid that nicely? if someone gave me 280K over a 2 year period, i'd make sure you knew i was paid...

jalen is the %+@$%*+ dude ... "tell us who was the starting line up for the north carolina team that beat us"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

i can't wait to hear C-Webb's side of the story, it'll be EPIC

THIS. But on what Forum will we be able to be privileged to hear his side? In a form of a Book perhaps .... or on INSIDE THE NBA ON TNT? C'mon C-WEBB we wanna know ur side!!!!!

Originally Posted by romedadude

i can't wait to hear C-Webb's side of the story, it'll be EPIC

THIS. But on what Forum will we be able to be privileged to hear his side? In a form of a Book perhaps .... or on INSIDE THE NBA ON TNT? C'mon C-WEBB we wanna know ur side!!!!!

Fisher seemed to be the fall guy for Michigan.

Happy to see he's building a nice program at SDSU.

Fisher seemed to be the fall guy for Michigan.

Happy to see he's building a nice program at SDSU.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

getting free tuition, housing, and food isn't enough?

Back
Top Bottom