ESPN Films: The Fab 5: 3/13 9PM EST/6PM PST ON ESPN HD

Been wearing Black quarter socks everyday for the past 20 years because of this team. 
pimp.gif

Been wearing Black quarter socks everyday for the past 20 years because of this team. 
pimp.gif

For anyone wanting a good behind the scenes and can't wait, grab The Fab Five book by Mitch Albom. I have read it every year for the last ten years, cover to cover, and it always gets me hyped for March Madness. BTW, I am a Duke fan, and hated these guys when they played, but can now appreciate what we all saw at the time.

For anyone wanting a good behind the scenes and can't wait, grab The Fab Five book by Mitch Albom. I have read it every year for the last ten years, cover to cover, and it always gets me hyped for March Madness. BTW, I am a Duke fan, and hated these guys when they played, but can now appreciate what we all saw at the time.

figures Michael Talley is the only other player besides Webber to not be in this.

figures Michael Talley is the only other player besides Webber to not be in this.

can't wait for this
pimp.gif

i'll be pullin out the chris webber throwback for this ......

can't wait for this
pimp.gif

i'll be pullin out the chris webber throwback for this ......

Ridiculous that all these years later CWebb will not man up and admit that what he did was wrong. UM gave him a place to shine, and all he needs to do is apologize, yet almost 20 years later he does not have the cojones.

Ridiculous that all these years later CWebb will not man up and admit that what he did was wrong. UM gave him a place to shine, and all he needs to do is apologize, yet almost 20 years later he does not have the cojones.

lookin forward to.....ohh no cwebb damn

ill tune in tho
edit: @Ritchdad, its comedian Aziz Ansari with Jay-Z n Kanye in Vegas on NYE

lookin forward to.....ohh no cwebb damn

ill tune in tho
edit: @Ritchdad, its comedian Aziz Ansari with Jay-Z n Kanye in Vegas on NYE

ace info on your avy???......cwebb still thinks he's 17 acting hood at the all star festivities.

Back
Top Bottom