ESPN Films: The Fab 5: 3/13 9PM EST/6PM PST ON ESPN HD

finally finished watching and realized how much of a beast CWebb was.
gain a new found respect for Jalen. dude was a G

As much as I hate Michigan, the documentary was pretty awesome

I lost it when J Rose and others called Latner at a @$@$ @$@#% B

As much as I hate Michigan, the documentary was pretty awesome

I lost it when J Rose and others called Latner at a @$@$ @$@#% B

Grant Hill is getting an editorial published in the NY Times to respond to the documentary. I don't understand why feelings are getting caught, they were speaking their minds about what they thought at that time, doesn't mean they still believe it now.

Grant Hill is getting an editorial published in the NY Times to respond to the documentary. I don't understand why feelings are getting caught, they were speaking their minds about what they thought at that time, doesn't mean they still believe it now.

Wow! I thought I was late on this documentary when I caught the rerun of it on Sunday. I was blown away by this documentary, and it taught me a lot about the Fab 5 and their real personalities. Jalen is that dude
smokin.gif
 I did read on somewhere on ESPN last night that Kendall Gill and his fellow Fightin Illini's were the ones that started the trend of baggy shorts lol

http://cosbysweaters.com/2011/03/14/fighting-illini-we-had-the-baggy-shorts-before-the-fab-five/

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think that proves that Grant Hill is a B if he is taking time to do that.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

If Jalen can speak his mind about what he thought about Duke and it's black players...then I got NO issue in reading what Grant Hill has to say.  Actually, I'm very interested in Hill's POV. 

If Jalen can speak his mind about what he thought about Duke and it's black players...then I got NO issue in reading what Grant Hill has to say.  Actually, I'm very interested in Hill's POV. 

The documentary was sick webber was a beast and is a b!T@h he shoulda been on it especially if these arennyour brothers

The documentary was sick webber was a beast and is a b!T@h he shoulda been on it especially if these arennyour brothers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Co-sign, and since Grant's editorial hasn't been published yet let's just all stay tuned. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Co-sign, and since Grant's editorial hasn't been published yet let's just all stay tuned. 

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

This is one of the best documentarys ive seen to date, props to ESPN and the ppl who made it

In the end credits I believe Jalen Rose was one of the producers/directors of the documentary. He was congratulated by his fellow anchor last night on NBA Fastbreak 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

This is one of the best documentarys ive seen to date, props to ESPN and the ppl who made it

In the end credits I believe Jalen Rose was one of the producers/directors of the documentary. He was congratulated by his fellow anchor last night on NBA Fastbreak 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom