ESPN Jordan special

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

I never understood people who would start by saying I got every Jordan ever made. I got a closet full of Jordans. And then go and say something like, my favorite pair is the patent leather ones. I mean, if you went and spent all that time and money on these things, wouldn't you know something about them? At least the number!

i was thinking the same thing
roll.gif
I think he does know the number. He's probably just trying to describe it to the majority of the audience who are not knowledgeable about Jordans.A lot of people watching this wouldn't know what he was talking about if he just said "I like the 11s."

I understand what you are saying AirUp, I was only informing a fellow NT'er about what he meant by what he said..I don't agree with it, but that'show I took it...And yeah the hood had people in it that COULD afford it, no doubt...But you gotta remember the Gangsta Movement back than and how everyonewanted to prove how hard they were, which I'm sure there were some that were..My point on that ,though, is that doesn't mean that a person wouldn'tget jacked for them regardless...Remember that L.A. riots in 1992? Like I said, I don't agree with what he said, just giving an opinion of my take onit...
wink.gif

im trying to find this vid and show a friend but its not on espn anymore, anybody know where else its posted?

Back
Top Bottom