pippen on ewing VS ricky davis over vitamin water

boom dizzle on ak47 VS lbj on damon

kemp pointing at lister VS wade on sideshow

- Ricky Ds "HOLY SHHHHH"
laugh.gif

- Pippen pushing Ewing on the floor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- I dont think Wade on Anderson was all that. I like Melo's on (insert Utah player here) better for this year
- Shawn Kemp and the filthyness of his dunks.
roll.gif
@ pointing at Gatling

my vote: John Starks, mainly because he had 2 people up (inc MJ) and it was the playoffs
smokin.gif

damnTHOSEjs wrote:
- Shawn Kemp and the filthyness of his dunks.
roll.gif
@ pointing at Gatling

this dunk was on lister...his other dunk that game, gatling gave him daps (after gat swated a mcmillian layup, kemp got a board and yammd on him)

Pippen was disgusting. I don't even think that was his best poster. Dunk in the finals was unbelievable.

And Lebron getting no love. Amazed. Thought he had more love than that. I voted for his fist dunk though.

Originally Posted by angonas

And Lebron getting no love. Amazed. Thought he had more love than that. I voted for his fist dunk though.
  I liked Dr J's dunk better. The voting for those 2 were at 50/50 when I voted.

Honestly that corey brewer dunk > jordans dunk. The only reason jordan one was because he is jordan and the person he dunked on was patrick ewing. Dunk wise brewer was more wow

Originally Posted by thekckid

is this all NBA? Vince's dunk in the Olympics needs to be on this list

I believe so because that Carter Olympic dunk has to be the most sickest, epic, ridiculous in game dunk in history until the day someone does a 360 and then hops OVER the defendant.

And as for the Jordan dunk being overrated, although anything Jordan does will always be over-glorified (with due reason), at the end of the day dunking over Ewing whom is 7Ft tall and top 6 all time blocker > dunking on 6Ft tall Fisher
grin.gif

I've never heard just the in-game audio of Scottie's dunk on Ewing. That primal, raging scream just made that exclamation dunk 10times better.

Originally Posted by GreenRanger

Originally Posted by thekckid
And as for the Jordan dunk being overrated, although anything Jordan does will always be over-glorified (with due reason), at the end of the day dunking over Ewing whom is 7Ft tall and top 6 all time blocker > dunking on 6Ft tall Fisher
grin.gif

I gotta agree. But Brewer got screwed early having to go up against MJ. That dunk was better than 1st-round-exit quality, and he didnt just dunk over Fish, he made him slide a good 10 feet on his @@! into reporters
laugh.gif
Regardless, Brewer would have lost at some point in the contest. Just shouldnt have been the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom