ESPY POST. VOL I SAY GOD DAMN

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by toine2983

^  Yeah man, it came on at 8 on HBO2, just finished a few minutes ago.

Damn, can't even find it on my box to record the next showing.....whats the official name of it?
its called     an omar broadway film

Damn, can't even find it on my box to record the next showing.....whats the official name of it?

An Omar Broadway Film.

It's suppose to come on again @ 11 on HBO2 West.

An Omar Broadway Film.

It's suppose to come on again @ 11 on HBO2 West.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
@ them tearing lebron apart. How are they gonna rip on his special though when they're the ones who gave it to him?
That's ESPN/Media in general same ones that build him up, will trash him.

just coming in here to say this....

The same station that spent the past month or so completely whoring out LeBron for the past 2 months, now does what any pimp does with a washed up B'....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
@ them tearing lebron apart. How are they gonna rip on his special though when they're the ones who gave it to him?
That's ESPN/Media in general same ones that build him up, will trash him.

just coming in here to say this....

The same station that spent the past month or so completely whoring out LeBron for the past 2 months, now does what any pimp does with a washed up B'....

Will Ferrel
laugh.gif
smh.gif

They should have gotten the real Vuvuzela guy for this, at least he has an inspirational story.

Will Ferrel
laugh.gif
smh.gif

They should have gotten the real Vuvuzela guy for this, at least he has an inspirational story.

I must be the only one on earth that don't find Will Ferrell funny all the time, and Mark Walberg's tough guy act is getting tired.

I must be the only one on earth that don't find Will Ferrell funny all the time, and Mark Walberg's tough guy act is getting tired.

Sloan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess Wahlberg got the memo from all the Entourage fans. Sloan + her doing the nasty = Win

Sloan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess Wahlberg got the memo from all the Entourage fans. Sloan + her doing the nasty = Win

Back
Top Bottom