Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive Is..........

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

rihanna-booty.gif

2nvbay0.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
my god.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Rihanna is not in the top 100. On top of that the rumor that either she gave Chris Brown herpes or he gave it to her pretty much ruined Rihanna for me.

We all already saw the goods. Time to move on to a new broad.

I never understood these sexiest man/woman comparisons these magazines or websites, etc put out. It's always a celebrity yet its called sexiest alive. It should be called sexiest celebrity alive cause they damn sure didn't look at every person on earth then pick someone. Just doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I never understood these sexiest man/woman comparisons these magazines or websites, etc put out. It's always a celebrity yet its called sexiest alive. It should be called sexiest celebrity alive cause they damn sure didn't look at every person on earth then pick someone. Just doesn't make any sense.

I agree.
However, that's also like saying an NBA player, or some pro athlete is the best player in his sport in the entire world, and I definitely don't agree with that. I hate that logic.  

No threadjack btw

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I agree.
However, that's also like saying an NBA player, or some pro athlete is the best player in his sport in the entire world, and I definitely don't agree with that. I hate that logic.  

No threadjack btw
I agree with the celebrity angle but with the athlete angle I disagree. Lets say the consensu best player in the world is Lebron James. You think if someone was super good, he wouldn't hace gotten a chance toprove himself. I mean Alimoe and some of the other AND1 dudes had tryouts and stuff for the d league and couldn't cut it. NBA players go out and play in leagues in the summer against all these "I coulda been a contender" types and drop buckets. Hell a 3rd string pg like John Lucas can drop 45 int hese leagues. Gotta disagree.

And for the record, Rihanna aiont nothing but an average black girl. If I aint know she was a celebrity and she walked by me, I wouldn't give it a second look.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I agree.

No threadjack btw
I agree with the celebrity angle but with the athlete angle I disagree. Lets say the consensu best player in the world is Lebron James. You think if someone was super good, he wouldn't hace gotten a chance toprove himself. I mean Alimoe and some of the other AND1 dudes had tryouts and stuff for the d league and couldn't cut it. NBA players go out and play in leagues in the summer against all these "I coulda been a contender" types and drop buckets. Hell a 3rd string pg like John Lucas can drop 45 int hese leagues. Gotta disagree.

And for the record, Rihanna aiont nothing but an average black girl. If I aint know she was a celebrity and she walked by me, I wouldn't give it a second look.

This.

I find it funny how NT suddenly likes Rihanna now, considering how NTers used to clown on Rihanna 24/7, saying they wouldn't smash because of her big @#$ forehead 
laugh.gif

I agree.

No threadjack btw
Well as far as NBA goes for the most part the best players in the world are in the NBA. These leagues in other countries are desperate for NBA talent to come play for them.

Back
Top Bottom