Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Anybody gonna watch British Euphoria?

thought this was the British euphoria

1694091925038.png

Damn I kinda miss this show, S1 was special. Probably never return to form that's if it even comes back. RIP Angus.

I think you’d like Skins (UK), the show that essentially birthed Euphoria.
It doesn’t have the fancy budget, camerawork etc but I really enjoyed it. There’s like 6 seasons but each 2 seasons follow a new cast of teens.

So if you wanna see the true og, watch the seasons 1 and 2 with first generation cast.

It doesn’t have the fancy budget, camerawork etc but I really enjoyed it. There’s like 6 seasons but each 2 seasons follow a new cast of teens.

So if you wanna see the true og, watch the seasons 1 and 2 with first generation cast.

Streaming on any of the main platforms?

I feel like I attempted to watch that back in the day and it didn't stick. I'll check it out again.

Show ain’t ever coming back. It’s over. Most of the actors already complained about the conditions on set. Vibe was off even before angus passed. No way they just shrug it off and keep performing. Not to mention the giant break.

i tried watching it. aesthetics are a big part of the reason euphoria was great. skins is ugly in comparison. and from all different aspects too, not just the picture. just look at the actors.

Show ain’t ever coming back. It’s over. Most of the actors already complained about the conditions on set. Vibe was off even before angus passed. No way they just shrug it off and keep performing. Not to mention the giant break.
Reports are saying that it is a priority for HBO to have the show's next season filmed next year.

I think it comes back

No way grown 30+ year old males are watching this show. I don’t believe dude up there saying 3rd watch.

Show was completely lost after 6-7 episodes.

Back
Top Bottom