Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Little Nate was out here writing down how to put back his Dad’s p0rn videos like GTA cheat codes.

Fezco remains the realest. Somehow, someway that ish with his connect isn’t going to end with tonight’s episode. The tension build up was real deal Holyfield during that scene. I have a feeling Rue is going to get my dude in some bs. :smh:

D9y698mXoAITNnj.jpg

I've never found Zendaya sexy til this ep's scene when she asked dude how about if she sucked his ****

The BBW is good at spinning ****, she got the principal real quick with "body terroism" now she's about to start getting them camgirl checks

I know Nate was a lot bigger and stronger than Tyler but dam he not only didn't fight back but was crying the whole time smh

That scene with Fezco's plug was very unrealistic for a dealer like him thats selling to surburban teens on a $7k re-up

Damn robtoofresco robtoofresco you straight jynxed this episode talking bout *******. :smh::lol:

This episode was really good. Nate's backstory to his damn near murderous storyline is very interesting.

Damn I hope he isn't catfishing Jules just to murder her. But it does also seem he could just be closeted with the way he is uncomfortable in locker rooms.

And he did tell Jules his name was Tyler...Tyler is the guy he assaulted. She knows who he is so if they ever meet in person I think it'll end badly.

Big girl bout to do camshows :nerd::evil:

I wanna be mad at Rue for staying but that's just druggie behavior. Putting yourself in harms way for a hit. Fezco is that dude. $600 so she wouldn't get raped or worse.

McKay simp *** got the nudes. Sending nudes never ends well.

Cassie and her mother would get it. That desperate alcoholic divorced milf vibe is working.

I could see some groups having a problem with this show.

What does Rue provide to Lexi and Mac for them to protect her and care about her? Because they knew her for a long time? She's a liability. Especially to Mac.

Ralph Tresvant's storyline is boring. I'm not getting playing time...boo hoo. The best part of the storyline is the girls ****.

I hope Nate didn't violate dude. Taking a shower and putting on his draws and clothes and then going on a date. :lol:

This episode confirms that Nate is a psychopath

You think :lol:

I hope Nate didn't violate dude. Taking a shower and putting on his draws and clothes and then going on a date. :lol:

That part was weird af. When he made him get his knees, I definitely thought things were about to go south. :smh:

this show really hits me in my feels
my cousin and best friend OD'd and the way they portray rue's struggle with addiction is extremely accurate.
everyone comes 2nd to rue's addiction even herself and the people she loves the most (mom and sister)
rue believes she can only function on drugs and that's the only time she feels normal
a great scene is when she's at school and her anxiety makes her believe that everyone is talking about her or they all "know" about her , which they do, but people don't really care cause everyone is caught up in their own lives. that anxiety is used to justify her use of drugs.
the drugs don't help her anxiety but they temporarily get rid of it all while making it worse by strengthening her dependence on it
they should focus in on her mother and sister more too cause it's important to show what her addiction is doing to her family and how much everyone is involved in her fight against it.
i feel so bad for her little sister

the hardest thing i've ever done in my life was dealing with my cousin's addiction and trying to help him.
jules is going to be absolutely essential to helping her with her addiction. hopefully she will be more successful than i was |l
i really hope they don't make rue end up dying

Last edited:
Tyler was on his back still after Nasty Nate got out the shower so I don’t think he violated dude but I definitely thought when he made him get on his knees he was going to stunt like his daddy. Pause.

Nate definitely raped that dude man :lol:
Why do you say that? The way it was edited made it seem like he never changed positions from his beatdown. I’d think they would have had him laying on his stomach to imply he got deflowered if it did happen. He could have just showered to get the blood off and because it provided some weird ego boost for him.

I thought he was essentially following his dad's routine when he cheats.
The dad showered I thought when he was with Jules, I think thats when she got the text about the party and bounced.

That dude that he beat up was looking like something else happened besides getting the **** beat out of him, looked like he was in some deeeeeep shock.
Reminds of something similar that happened in the first season of snowfall

but yeah he was laying on his back

Why do you say that? The way it was edited made it seem like he never changed positions from his beatdown. I’d think they would have had him laying on his stomach to imply he got deflowered if it did happen. He could have just showered to get the blood off and because it provided some weird ego boost for him.
In a future episode theyre gonna go back to that scene pan out to show dude pantless bleeding from his ***. Most likely after Nate has had a string of male victims.

Dude needs to be committed.

Who the **** takes an entire shower after you convincingly beat a guy up like that? All fam needed to do was wash his fists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom