European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Spain isn't good defensively? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Worst final ever. 4-0. Smh.

When will Spain play uruguay, Argentina, brazil
In a friendly or major tournament?Tired of seeing them play Ireland and Croatia....Throw some real competition...set up some argentina vs Spain, Uruguay vs Spain and brazil vs spain

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Worst final ever. 3-0. Smh.

When will Spain play uruguay, Argentina, brazil.

In a friendly or major tournament?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just give it up. We're watching one of the greatest international sides in history.

Ramos trying a backheel just for fun...
laugh.gif

Torres winning the Golden Boot, despite his struggles and being a sub. Agjlsgajakqjckah...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by SFC415

Torres is gonna win the Golden Boot 
roll.gif
Lol... yeah... how the... WTH!? 
laugh.gif

Mario is piiiiiised.
Dude has to be one of the greatest subs of recent times.
Comes on and maintains Chelsea's unbeaten streak against Barca.

Comes on as sub during Champions League final and helps set up a crucial goal to help Chelsea get to PKs and win.

Comes on for Spain in the Euro Final and wins the Golden Boot. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

So are the Catalans celebrating with Spain winning?

My cousin in Molins de Rei says that there are mixed reactions. The ones who aren't celebrating  aren't disappointed or anything, just a "we couldn't care less" kind of attitude. Most of the people celebrating are just happy that the Catalan players are adding to their silverware. 

i think spain also only gave up one gol in the first game of the world cup also against the swiss . total domination even though i wanted them to go down gotta give it to them . they are the best

I've been critical of Spain all tournament.. But they really are one of the best teams of all time

Wow, I really thought Spain was done and then they come with the biggest win margin of all time in a Euro Cup final. I won't doubt them in 2014 unless they lose many players.

Back
Top Bottom