Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by bay1591

Pics of her daughter
nerd.gif

top mother/daughter combo in the game
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

shaniece-evelyn-lozada.jpg
eek.gif
No way that's her daughter w. Antoine Walker...No *#@$@#% way. 

that's not Antoine's daugter but he did obviously help raise her and from what i've seen the Shaniece & Ev speak highly of him as a father figure.

Gold-Digging @%$ aside, shorty is bad, guess im out of the NT loop since all the shorties I've %+#+%+ with aren't bad....because nothing about her or her face looks ugly or manly...just my opinion though

Originally Posted by cap1229

She would be so much hotter if she was a nicer human being.

You a non-%%#+%@$+%*%*+ factor $***%!
laugh.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
@ those pics.

What happen to the chick that was from his reality show? The one that won.. She was bad....

Antoine Walker already knocked that up. She only good for an occasional smash.

Her daughter though
pimp.gif

she slept with every player in the nfl/nba even kickers. how can he possibly win?! thurst will get you killed, walking with her down the block and your mans hitting you about her birthmark on her !%@. LOL! LOST!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Antoine Walker already knocked that up. She only good for an occasional smash.

Her daughter though
pimp.gif

she doesn't have any kids w/him...her daughter is by another man when she was like 16

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

The body's at least an ocho, but that face is a cinco.

excellent. i am replacing the term "butterface" in my daily lexicon with "ochocinco"
laugh.gif
i'm def spreading that one to the homies
Originally Posted by andy206

draya > all these bball wives
you mean in terms of # of athletes who have smashed? 

all those %%!#+@ have had all kinds of dudes run through them.. not saying i wouldn't smash but none of these females are wife material, ocho is losing

Her personality makes me wanna beat her with a baseball bat. Don't really care how she looks cause her super alpha female
act on the show needs to get put in check. Would've been nice if Tammy knocked the &@^#% out cold last year, cause she's the
only one not shook towards Evelyn.

Back
Top Bottom