Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Man any female that would call the cops on here man without her life or well being being threaten aint no real woman. point blank period.

For 1, if he head butted her then she prolly was all in his face shoving him in the head and crap (which all females do) so she asked to get head butted.

#2, when my girl provokes me to hit her, she takes the hit and chills the hell out. I'll only hit a female if she's attacking me without being provoked. I wont beat the breaks off them but I will adjust their attitudes real quick.

#3, Why call the cops? My girl would never call the cops on me. She knows me and I know her we don't need no outside law involved. Any female who calls the cops after getting hit is just bent on revenge. In Ocho's case Evelyn was just looking for publicity, blowing things out of proportion just as always. He's a fool for marrying that ****.

:stoneface:

:smh:

Man any female that would call the cops on here man without her life or well being being threaten aint no real woman. point blank period.

For 1, if he head butted her then she prolly was all in his face shoving him in the head and crap (which all females do) so she asked to get head butted.

#2, when my girl provokes me to hit her, she takes the hit and chills the hell out. I'll only hit a female if she's attacking me without being provoked. I wont beat the breaks off them but I will adjust their attitudes real quick.

#3, Why call the cops? My girl would never call the cops on me. She knows me and I know her we don't need no outside law involved. Any female who calls the cops after getting hit is just bent on revenge. In Ocho's case Evelyn was just looking for publicity, blowing things out of proportion just as always. He's a fool for marrying that ****.

:stoneface:

:smh:

^ word... insert that "we have a bad *** on our hands" gif i seen posted

this is disgusting, Chad Johnson has been a noble citizen as far as off field goes, but this brawd has been fighting chicks every year on TV for like 3 years straight. Why would you wife her? :smh:
Your a semi successful WR in the NFL, not the biggest Dopeboy on the block, you dont need a dime Ratchet. The stigma that comes with some of these ballers. He needs a quick lesson from jeter
or something. This broad was Antoine main piece for 8 years, until he lost all his paper then she bounced, shorty pushing 40 plus and u marry her 4 love, huh what. you been getting 1yr contracts
doggy, he walking in coaches meetings like he still that dude. they looked at him like
GIFSoup

then he even said he might get arrested this weekend and he did :x

i hate Shaunie Oneal for giving these awful creatures a lane in society.

this is disgusting, Chad Johnson has been a noble citizen as far as off field goes, but this brawd has been fighting chicks every year on TV for like 3 years straight. Why would you wife her?
mean.gif

Your a semi successful WR in the NFL, not the biggest Dopeboy on the block, you dont need a dime Ratchet. The stigma that comes with some of these ballers. He needs a quick lesson from jeter
or something. This broad was Antoine main piece for 8 years, until he lost all his paper then she bounced, shorty pushing 40 plus and u marry her 4 love, huh what. you been getting 1yr contracts
doggy, he walking in coaches meetings like he still that dude. they looked at him like
GIFSoup
then he even said he might get arrested this weekend and he did
sick.gif

i hate Shaunie Oneal for giving these awful creatures a lane in society.
realest thing i ever read.

Feel bad for Chad, Thought he was going to have a good season this year in an improving Miami team

My girl is sumhow mad at me for sayin the reciept was no big deal. Sigh. Celebrity chicks b crazy bruh.. gimme a regular girl like that breezy song : hat

My girl is sumhow mad at me for sayin the reciept was no big deal. Sigh. Celebrity chicks b crazy bruh.. gimme a regular girl like that breezy song : hat

So you would be cool with finding receipts for condoms in your girls whip knowing yall don't even use condoms :lol:

Back
Top Bottom