Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

30t6p3b.gif
 mane i thought alley boy had beef with j. money

^The videos pay for themselves, if I were Soulja I'd be pumping out at least one a week. Not to mention he's got stupid $ anyway.

PS:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 J-Money and DTE at the same video shoot?? Can't end well. 

^The videos pay for themselves, if I were Soulja I'd be pumping out at least one a week. Not to mention he's got stupid $ anyway.

PS:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 J-Money and DTE at the same video shoot?? Can't end well. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sorta wondering where dude is getting money for all these vids

roll.gif
I can't rock with this track like the others. The verse is too half %+@.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sorta wondering where dude is getting money for all these vids

roll.gif
I can't rock with this track like the others. The verse is too half %+@.

It's crazy how everybody thought he would die out after crank that. Seems like he's been around forever already and dudes only 20

It's crazy how everybody thought he would die out after crank that. Seems like he's been around forever already and dudes only 20

Its that ringtone money thats keepin this dude paid. Hes a clown tho, I can see him goin broke in a few years.

Its that ringtone money thats keepin this dude paid. Hes a clown tho, I can see him goin broke in a few years.

That boy Lil Dre doing his thing! Lets keep this thread going, this dude is hella entertaining.

That boy Lil Dre doing his thing! Lets keep this thread going, this dude is hella entertaining.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

now everybody gonna get that hair cut soon watch

It's already started homie. One of my lil' homies got it but it doesn't look bad though
High Right.......LOW LEFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk that haircut hard to me. if i aint have dreads id get that or a boosie fade

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

now everybody gonna get that hair cut soon watch

It's already started homie. One of my lil' homies got it but it doesn't look bad though
High Right.......LOW LEFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk that haircut hard to me. if i aint have dreads id get that or a boosie fade

Back
Top Bottom